Game #34 Toronto Raptors 111 - Atlanta Hawks 98

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nice compliment from an opponent:
    "It’s great, especially when that amount of people are at the game," Prince said on the crowd. "Everybody loves playing against great teams, and in some of the greatest environments. That was the situation tonight and we couldn’t pull through with the win."

Comment

• The Claw Reborn wrote: View Post

If not a coach, Could be one of Derozan or Lowry.
      G__Deane wrote: View Post
      All reports say "Raptors staff member"
      It's not a player ....
      I am willing to full out rumour speculate that Serge went Blake Griffin on an equipment guy...

If it was a coach one game isn’t enough..it’s likely not a player or someone would have a phone video of it...
      There's no such thing as a 2nd round bust.
      - TGO

Comment

• Puffer wrote: View Post
        And you, along with many others (GLF I'm looking at you specifically) are a great example of that. Hope everyone (even the posters on my ignore list) enjoy themselves this weekend, and all the best to you all in 2018, which may be the best Raptors season so far.
        Lol thanks. As someone else said, Trexx used to be like that. Able to be both positive and negative and have some perspective. I finally had to put him on ignore last night because I just can't take it anymore. To me at this point he brings nothing to the forum. All he does is talk to people in a condescending manner and believes he's God's gift to this earth and everything he says is gospel. Every time I ask him why is he a fan of this team and why he even follows them at this point he ignores me. If he's always right and knows so much about what's going to happen come playoff time why bother following? Oh so he can rub it in everyones face like he always does and say SEE I TOLD YOU SO THIS TEAMS SUCKS lol. To me that's a really sad life to lead and it causes him to not be able to enjoy this team even when they're playing well and winning. But to each there own, if negativity is what makes him happy so be it. I just refuse to be apart of it and have to see it any longer. If he changes his ways and is able to give constructive criticism without being a troll let me know because I used to like his posts.
        I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

• Remember when FVV was better than Wright
          Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

• MixxAOR wrote: View Post
            Remember when FVV was better than Wright
            I still think VV is better. My opinion has not changed whatsoever.

Btw, weren't you one of those posters who just shits on DeRozan years ago and overhyped JV like he's the 2nd coming? what the fuck happened?
            Mamba Mentality

Comment

• TRex wrote: View Post
              I still think VV is better. My opinion has not changed whatsoever.

Btw, weren't you one of those posters who just shits on DeRozan years ago and overhyped JV like he's the 2nd coming? what the fuck happened?
              I was wrong. Derozan got better and JV didn't.
              Last edited by MixxAOR; Sat Dec 30, 2017, 05:41 PM.

Comment

• Well I'm enjoying Delon Wright finally being a full back up PG. FVV had his little run but he's coming down to Earth. Can't win with nonathletic 5'9 pg who can't finish at the rim.

Comment

• Game #34 Toronto Raptors VS Atlanta Hawks 29/12/17 7:30 PM ET

The young guys have so much length and energy. Steals and fast breaks for days
                  OG is our king

Comment

• MixxAOR wrote: View Post
                    Well I'm enjoying Delon Wright finally being a full back up PG. FVV had his little run but he's coming down to Earth. Can't win with nonathletic 5'9 pg who can't finish at the rim.
                    I'm curious. Who do you think is the better finisher or better layup scorer? Wright or VV?
                    Mamba Mentality

Comment

• unrelated topic, Biyombo for JV? whose in?

Comment

I'm curious. Who do you think is the better finisher or better layup scorer? Wright or VV?
                        Wright is better at literally everything. You’re wrong about this one and I told you so even when VV was having his run.

Comment

Wright

FG% by distance

0-3 | 3-10
                          .707 | .423

Fred on 0-3 is .583 and .241 on 3-10

Comment

• GLF wrote: View Post
                            Lol thanks. As someone else said, Trexx used to be like that. Able to be both positive and negative and have some perspective. I finally had to put him on ignore last night because I just can't take it anymore. To me at this point he brings nothing to the forum. All he does is talk to people in a condescending manner and believes he's God's gift to this earth and everything he says is gospel. Every time I ask him why is he a fan of this team and why he even follows them at this point he ignores me. If he's always right and knows so much about what's going to happen come playoff time why bother following? Oh so he can rub it in everyones face like he always does and say SEE I TOLD YOU SO THIS TEAMS SUCKS lol. To me that's a really sad life to lead and it causes him to not be able to enjoy this team even when they're playing well and winning. But to each there own, if negativity is what makes him happy so be it. I just refuse to be apart of it and have to see it any longer. If he changes his ways and is able to give constructive criticism without being a troll let me know because I used to like his posts.
                            GLF,

Who says i'm still a Raptors fan? to answer your question, I don't follow them like I used to.

Real talk:

I still watch some of their games like I watch other teams games. But understand, when I make a comment here I speak as an outsider. Not a fan. So i'm not gonna sugar coat anything unlike in the past. I'm gonna tell it like I see it whether you like it or not.

I started souring on this team last year in the playoffs before the Cleveland series when Lowry and DeRozan said all those nice things about LeBron, they basically bowed down to "The King" before the series even began. You knew they had no chance when they made those comments. Then DeRozan made his comment after G4 on how the Raptors would've won if they had LeBron.

http://www.slamonline.com/nba/demar-...-lebron-james/

This tells me that they're not true competitors. And DeRozan is the Raptors best player. It was an embarrassing comment to make by a player who ALWAYS disappears in the playoffs. Who would say something like that? you'll never hear Kobe or Iverson or any other great player say something like that. This is why they never get any respect around the league.

I grew up watching the Bulls back in the late 90's. That was my team. Jordan and Pippen and Rodman and Kukoc. I've jumped back on the Bulls bandwagon. I took my talent back to the Windy City. I've been following them since the Butler trade(the Bulls won that trade btw). I like what i'm seeing.

So no i'm not a Sixers fan lol. I still don't know where that came from

Talk to y'all when the Bulls play the Raptors next week. Can't wait to watch the Bulls whoop some Raptors ass.
                            Mamba Mentality

Comment

• So... if you're not a Raptors fan why are you even here dude?

Comment

GLF,

Who says i'm still a Raptors fan? to answer your question, I don't follow them like I used to.

Real talk:

I still watch some of their games like I watch other teams games. But understand, when I make a comment here I speak as an outsider. Not a fan. So i'm not gonna sugar coat anything unlike in the past. I'm gonna tell it like I see it whether you like it or not.

I started souring on this team last year in the playoffs before the Cleveland series when Lowry and DeRozan said all those nice things about LeBron, they basically bowed down to "The King" before the series even began. You knew they had no chance when they made those comments. Then DeRozan made his comment after G4 on how the Raptors would've won if they had LeBron.

http://www.slamonline.com/nba/demar-...-lebron-james/

This tells me that they're not true competitors. And DeRozan is the Raptors best player. It was an embarrassing comment to make by a player who ALWAYS disappears in the playoffs. Who would say something like that? you'll never hear Kobe or Iverson or any other great player say something like that. This is why they never get any respect around the league.

I grew up watching the Bulls back in the late 90's. That was my team. Jordan and Pippen and Rodman and Kukoc. I've jumped back on the Bulls bandwagon. I took my talent back to the Windy City. I've been following them since the Butler trade(the Bulls won that trade btw). I like what i'm seeing.

So no i'm not a Sixers fan lol. I still don't know where that came from

Talk to y'all when the Bulls play the Raptors next week. Can't wait to watch the Bulls whoop some Raptors ass.
                                So disappointed in you TRex..... You had so much potential.

You let a frustrated comment by Demar and the true respect that EVERYONE should have for Lebron cause you to be a Bulls (lmao) fan. Sad.

I too recognized your recent negativity but thought your girlfriend left you or something. Turns out it was much worse.... you're a Bulls (lol) fan. Damn. The district just lost one.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X