Game #34 Toronto Raptors 111 - Atlanta Hawks 98

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Game #34 Toronto Raptors 111 - Atlanta Hawks 98

After a back-to-back to forget the Raptors return home for what will hopefully be a palate-cleanser: the NBA-worst Atlanta Hawks. Though Atlanta beat Washington last night (at home), they are still only 9-25, and given the Raps home form so far this season this should be a W.

PROJECTED STARTERS

KEYS TO THE GAME

1. Win

2. Please win

3. Just win

LET'S GO RAPS!!!
    The name's Bond, James Bond.

Automatic W

Comment

1. Derozan, the recovering iso addict fell off the wagon the last couple games. That's ok. He can start anew tomorrow
      2. Powell. You kinda suck bro. Stop driving the ball and hurling a layup prayer in traffic. Relax.
      3. Feed the big men! Jv and poeltl like to eat and are pretty good at it.
      9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

Never been so happy to get to watch the Hawks!

Comment

I'm reading the script right now. It says..

Raptors are facing a LOTTERY team. DeRozan and Lowry will both go off in this game. Raptors win big.
          Mamba Mentality

Comment

Good thread OP. Hopefully we can contain Ersan Ilyasova, that guy always seems to be a pain for us.

Comment

Scraptor wrote: View Post
              Good thread OP. Hopefully we can contain Ersan Ilyasova, that guy always seems to be a pain for us.
              Yup. Classic Raptor killer

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

Comment

OG vs Prince is gonna be fun to watch.
                Axel wrote:
                Now Cody can stop posting about this guy and we have a poster to blame if anything goes wrong!!
                KeonClark wrote:
                We won't hear back from him. He dissapears into thin air and reappears when you least expect it. Ten is an enigma. Ten is a legend. Ten for the motherfucking win.
                KeonClark wrote:
                I can't wait until the playoffs start.

Until then, opinions are like assholes. Everyone has one and they most often stink

Comment

Cody73 wrote: View Post
                  OG vs Prince is gonna be fun to watch.
                  OG vs Prince? fun matchup?
                  Mamba Mentality

Comment

I need the Raps to give the Hawks a beating so bad that they would be considered renamed the Atlanta Chickens just so I can get rid of the bitter taste from my mouth because of the last two games.

Comment

TRex wrote: View Post
                      OG vs Prince? fun matchup?
                      If we shutdown Prince, we shut down one of the Hawks main scoring threats.
                      Axel wrote:
                      Now Cody can stop posting about this guy and we have a poster to blame if anything goes wrong!!
                      KeonClark wrote:
                      We won't hear back from him. He dissapears into thin air and reappears when you least expect it. Ten is an enigma. Ten is a legend. Ten for the motherfucking win.
                      KeonClark wrote:
                      I can't wait until the playoffs start.

Until then, opinions are like assholes. Everyone has one and they most often stink

Comment

This game won't really take away the bitterness of the last two, but it's what the team needs to get back on track. I hope they aren't hung over again against the Bucks on New Years
                        OG is our king

Comment

This game needs to be over by half time. I would like to see lots of the bench. I would like to see Delon to Bebe Alley Oops. I would like to see a couple of potential shooters called up from the 905.

Comment

Cody73 wrote: View Post
                            If we shutdown Prince, we shut down one of the Hawks main scoring threats.
                            First of all OG is not a shutdown guy. Second, i'm confident Prince is going to shut himself down lol so I'm not worried about that. Prince is nothing more than an energy guy.
                            Mamba Mentality

Comment

Atlanta's best player has arguably been their rookie PF John Collins. Best PER, WS/48 and BPM on the team.
                              If we knew half as much about coaching an NBA team as we think, we"d know twice as much as we do.

Comment

Working...
                              X