X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• their locker rooms suck
    Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

• They can have him for Yiannis, Brogdon and a draft pick.
      Lochson wrote: View Post
      Lmao the Bucks Real GM board is requesting Lucas to their team. Say our 4th Center would still be their best. That feels good.

"can we just get this Nagera guy somehow? He's their 4th center and better than our starter"

"Nogueira would be our best center by far. He has more toughness in one tear tattoo than our starter and backup combined."

Comment

• wall-e wrote: View Post
        Solid win vs a solid team. We need to keep this up n keep beating good teams to shoe that were for real

Sent from my SM-G930W8 using Tapatalk
        We're at the point I know we can beat the GOOD teams. I wanna now see us beat some of the great teams. There's only 4 or 5, and 3 of them are coming up. Lets go.
        It's Klaw Season. Time to hunt.

Comment

• Had people over so missed most of this one, but damn we kicked their asses.

Bond working that 007 magic.

Comment

• Scraptor wrote: View Post
            Had people over so missed most of this one, but damn we kicked their asses.

Bond working that 007 magic.
            Same. Chatty cathy and suddenly we were up 20.

Dominate dominate dominate

Comment

• Jonas completely dominated the 3rd quarter of that game, my goodness.

Comment

• Shaolin Fantastic wrote: View Post
                Jonas completely dominated the 3rd quarter of that game, my goodness.
                One of his best performances ever.

I dont expect it'll happen too often but was fun

Comment

• Great game. The chemistry is so good right now.

Comment

• Very fun game.

Great to see JV get loose in the third Q, especially after the early foul trouble and what looked like it may be another disappointing night for him. He truly is a player who thrives/struggles based off of momentum. It seems like when he makes one bad play, he'll make three. But the opposite is also true and when he has a couple of early pieces of success like he did to open the second half - he becomes like a boulder running downhill. He runs harder, his post ups become way more decisive, etc. Watching him go full beast mode in the third was one of my favourite stretches of basketball all season.

Everyone else did their thing. I thought DD did a pretty good job of deferring early when the Bucks defensive game plan focused in on him and then started giving them buckets in the second half when he had a little more space. Lowry had a very Lowry-esque game - knocking in a couple of back breaking shots during the big run and making positive plays the entire night. Ibaka was tough throughout. OG remains ice cold from the field but his defense on Giannis was solid and thankfully we can still thrive right now if he's simply doing his job on that end. Delon - another tidy game. A very impressive effort from Bebe coming from the depths of the bench to do what he did in the first half.... and on and on we can go.

Overall a very satisfying game. I actually thought this was a decent spot for a Raptors letdown - we beat them earlier in the week and had to go to Milwaukee for the first time since eliminating them last year in the playoffs - I expected the Bucks to come out firing. And I guess they did to a certain extent, but the Raptors did a great job of weathering the early storm and then completely running them off their own court in the second half. Bring on the Nets.
                    Last edited by Fully; Sat Jan 6, 2018, 07:28 AM.

Comment

• Just spent some time reading Bucks forums...man they do not like Jason Kidd right now. Kind of reminds me of the raptors a few years ago.

I didn't fact check this but saw one Bucks poster say they shot 41% from 3, 11% better than Toronto, however they shot 16 fewer 3's than the Raps. Feels a lot like us last year. Maybe Milwaukee needs a culture reset.

There were several times we would hit a 3, then Antenekoumpo would drive to the net to take a contested 2, simply trading 3's for 2's.

That's of course not the only reason Toronto won. Just a dominate performance, so great and fun to watch.

Comment

• Yeah, Kidd is arguably the worst head coach in the NBA.

A week or so ago, was reading rumours the Bucks were talking to the Dubs about JaVale McGee (yuk), since they're thin at C since trading Monroe. See why after this game. Dominated by Bebe, destroyed by JV.
                        If we knew half as much about coaching an NBA team as we think, we"d know twice as much as we do.

Comment

• JV looked like a caged animal let loose in that 3rd quarter. lol. The Does had no answer for Stag JV and they knew it. That was fun. They tried to make the game physical in the first half, which seems like a dumb strategy, given their 'lithe' body types. Once the Raps matched their physicality, and the zebras settled down, it was all over.

Comment

• Missed it last night, but caught it this morning. JV and DD were on fire in that third. The defense was scary good as well. Lots of great play overall. Wright, Ibaka, Bebe and OG were all really good too (in different ways).

This may have been the best win of the season.

Comment

• golden wrote: View Post
                              JV looked like a caged animal let loose in that 3rd quarter. lol. The Does had no answer for Stag JV and they knew it. That was fun. They tried to make the game physical in the first half, which seems like a dumb strategy, given their 'lithe' body types. Once the Raps matched their physicality, and the zebras settled down, it was all over.
                              Foul trouble probably saved his night. If the game had progressed exactly the same way score-wise, but JV played his usual 1st half stint with like 8 and 5 or something, he probably gets benched early with the usual quick hook in the 3rd because he's not "dominating" (he got better as the 3rd quarter went along) and we haven't pulled away yet.

Comment

• If anyone finds video footage of that 3rd quarter, please link it here.
                                "Stay steamy"

- Kobe

Comment

Working...
                                X