No announcement yet.

Game #37 Toronto Raptors 129 - Milwaukee Bucks 110

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This is one of those nights where Casey needs to grow a pair and get fined....

Comment

Bucks playing really physical, like a playoff game.

Comment

Finally some calls! And the crowd don't like it!!

Comment

Fouls starting to even out.....
          There's no such thing as a 2nd round bust.
          - TGO

Comment

golden wrote: View Post
            Bucks playing really physical, like a playoff game.
            They want this one bad. we are where they are trying to get to
            9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

Demar going to have play through it...Kidd trying to get under DDs skinas they walk off at the half...
              - TGO

Comment

Good half in the 'playing through adversity' category. Need to keep that sort of mental toughness for another two quarters.

Comment

bucks are playing excessively physical but we are getting all the fouls. typical.

Comment

KeonClark wrote: View Post
                    Casey has decided jonas wont play. He'll get a few min to start 2nd half
                    Your mental link with Casey seems to have a glitch.
                    If we knew half as much about coaching an NBA team as we think, we"d know twice as much as we do.

Comment

• KeonClark wrote: View Post
                      This team is too lanky and fast for jv. No Drummond or Kanter to duke it out with
                      JV into it..he is playing well and outside his comfort zone... think he has 2...Poeltl has 3...bebe must have 1 or 2...fouls

It’s all Giannas tonight..very little Bledsoe or Middleton 2 nite
                      - TGO

Comment

• I like the competitive atmosphere when playing against the Bucks. Those guys play hard and make you bring your A game.

Comment

• 3inthekeon wrote: View Post
                          Your mental link with Casey seems to have a glitch.
                          Yep. I was gonna call out myself but I knew there'd be others here to do it for me
                          9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• Demar is plus 10, 3 assists and I don't think he forced a single shot....was fouled on about three. Maturity. Hopefully the supporting cast is now strong enough to prevail and Demar will find a way to get a little space in the second half.

Comment

• KeonClark wrote: View Post
                              They want this one bad. we are where they are trying to get to
                              Definitely looking like they want it bad. It's nice to know that we can finally be some lesser franchise's father for a change.

Comment

• Demographic Shift wrote: View Post
                                JV into it..he is playing well and outside his comfort zone... think he has 2...Poeltl has 3...bebe must have 1 or 2...fouls

It’s all Giannas tonight..very little Bledsoe or Middleton 2 nite
                                We need to keep it that way. If our defence picks up I think we win but if we let Middleton or Bledsoe get going along with Giannis it's problems for us
                                I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

Working...
                                X