Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Abbas
    replied
    Just out of curiosity, if we sign Cousins in the off-season and trade JV+Powell+bebe for cap space and second rounders, and sign lets say Carter to a veteran minimum, do we become a real threat to LeBron and GSW insanely?

I think this line-up can keep up with and beat any time in the league

Lowry-Wright
    DeRozan-CJ
    OGA - CJ - Carter
    Ibaka- Pascal
    Cousins- Jakob

Leave a comment:

• consmap
    replied
    Mitch P wrote: View Post
    Do we get Jack tonight? Compared to many local broadcasters out there Leo is just fine but.....Jack is a lot more fun; and tonight we might need it.
    PUT IT ON ICE Matty D!!!!!!

Leave a comment:

• Mitch P
    replied
    My wife detests Jack's voice and "catch phrases" but I've grown rather fond of them. As much as you can tell from a broadcast he strikes me as a very genuine person. Of all of the crew he's the one I'd enjoy having lunch with. I'm not going to say Kate because even though this is kind of anonymous I don't want the Me Too campaign to get me. Speaking of which there was a very awkward moment a couple of weeks ago when Jack commented that she was much better looking than Rod Black. A year ago it would have passed unnoticed but she looked distinctly rattled. Not sure Jack follows the news.

Leave a comment:

• KeonClark
    replied
    G__Deane wrote: View Post
    I just find Jack distracting/annoying and his voice is grating. ymmv

As an aside, I still can't believe that Antetokounmpo is just 23 ....... 23 flippin years old!
    Leo is much better, if your hobbies include watching paint dry

Leave a comment:

• G__Deane
    replied
    Do we get Jack tonight? Compared to many local broadcasters out there Leo is just fine but.....Jack is a lot more fun; and tonight we might need it.
    I just find Jack distracting/annoying and his voice is grating. ymmv

As an aside, I still can't believe that Antetokounmpo is just 23 ....... 23 flippin years old!

Leave a comment:

• KeonClark
    replied
    It's been a long run of leo lately...dryer than lint that guy is

Leave a comment:

• Mitch P
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Demographic Shift
    replied
    Toronto @ Milwaukee David Guthrie (#16) Mark Ayotte (#56) Pat Fraher (#26)

All guys have been in the league for 10 years or more...Hope Raps figure out which way the whistle is blowing early so to speak.... Going to be tough one tonight... The Bucks are good and they are at home....

Leave a comment:

• G__Deane
    replied
    I expect The Freak to get the benefit of every possible call tonight and any or all of JV/Ibaka and then Poeltl to get in early foul trouble.
    They better be on their game ....

Leave a comment:

• Demographic Shift
    replied
    Mack North wrote: View Post
    62?
    007 wrote: View Post
    82?
    What is .....Jason Kidds coaching IQ ?

Leave a comment:

replied
    Mack North wrote: View Post
    62?
    82?

Leave a comment:

• S.R.
    replied
    Nilanka wrote: View Post
    They did a few times towards the end of the game. On one occasion, DeRozan dribbled into a corner and turned it over. He found Lowry open for a 3 on another.

But ya, wasn't the same level as we saw in the playoffs.
    Right, he found Ibaka cross court and Ibaka mistook the shotclock for NYE in Times Square.

Related thought: an underrated aspect of DeMar's athleticism is how much he can elevate to create space in almost any situation, off balance, through contact, etc. A lot of guys try to fade to create space on their shots, DeMar can almost always just jump higher than his defender.

Leave a comment:

• 3inthekeon
    replied
    Vegas has us 1 point favourites, so basically a toss up.

Leave a comment:

• Mack North
    replied
    62?

Leave a comment:

• Nilanka
    replied
    S.R. wrote: View Post
    I don't think the Bucks blitzed/trapped last game much at all, but expect them to throw that at DeMar early this time around.
    They did a few times towards the end of the game. On one occasion, DeRozan dribbled into a corner and turned it over. He found Lowry open for a 3 on another.

But ya, wasn't the same level as we saw in the playoffs.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X