Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2018 Trade Rumours Thread (Deadline February 8th, 3pm ET)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I know some were irked that we took Bruno over Hood in the 2014 draft. He's apparently available for a trade.

Comment

• tDotted wrote: View Post
      When they're winning: GM LeBron made great moves and saved the team

When they're losing: LeBron needs more help. The front office has to do more.

I don't know how those other guys keep their head on straight in that environment.
      For most part they don't. Ever wonder how Cavs lose to Raps by 30+ etc?
      But then again, james is how they parlayed some success into great (& 1 might say undeserved) contracts -See TT, JR Smith, Korver...

Comment

• Mapko wrote: View Post
        For most part they don't. Ever wonder how Cavs lose to Raps by 30+ etc?
        But then again, james is how they parlayed some success into great (& 1 might say undeserved) contracts -See TT, JR Smith, Korver...
        Disagree on Korver's contract. He's been almost the only Cav worth everything he's making and more this year.
        If we knew half as much about coaching an NBA team as we think, we"d know twice as much as we do.

Comment

• #BringBackVince
          Mamba Mentality

Comment

• LJ2 wrote: View Post
            Charlotte is finally ready to move on from Kemba? Might be a good opportunity to swap Norm for MKG
            Fuck that I'd rather trade for NIC BATUM

Comment

• NoPropsneeded wrote: View Post
              Fuck that I'd rather trade for NIC BATUM
              Are you high? He's averaging 10 points a game on 40% shooting, and he's got 3 years/$75 million left after this season
              The name's Bond, James Bond.

Comment

• 007 wrote: View Post
                Are you high? He's averaging 10 points a game on 40% shooting, and he's got 3 years/$75 million left after this season
                LOL shit really? Well I'd have to pass on both, looks like Charlotte has nothing to offer. MKG is still a trash shooter and he's been in the league for ages, OG is going to be a better player than him anyway so its a lateral move at best.

Comment

LOL shit really? Well I'd have to pass on both, looks like Charlotte has nothing to offer. MKG is still a trash shooter and he's been in the league for ages, OG is going to be a better player than him anyway so its a lateral move at best.
                  Charlotte probably has the worst contract situation in the league. Walker is their 6th highest paid player lol. They've got:

- Batum at $25 million for three more years after this one
                  - Dwight Howard at $23 million for one more year
                  - Marvin Williams at $14 million for two more years
                  - Cody Zeller at $14 million for three more years
                  - Michael Kidd-Gilchrist at $13 million for two more years

Jesus Christ
                  The name's Bond, James Bond.

Comment

• 007 wrote: View Post
                    Charlotte probably has the worst contract situation in the league. Walker is their 6th highest paid player lol. They've got:

- Batum at $25 million for three more years after this one
                    - Dwight Howard at $23 million for one more year
                    - Marvin Williams at $14 million for two more years
                    - Cody Zeller at $14 million for three more years
                    - Michael Kidd-Gilchrist at $13 million for two more years

Jesus Christ
                    What the hell is their GM thinking? That's so bad lol. I'm sure they could dump all those players for some picks and rebuild from the ground up. That is a lot of money tied up in mediocre players, not a single all star in sight... Poor Kemba

Comment

What the hell is their GM thinking? That's so bad lol. I'm sure they could dump all those players for some picks and rebuild from the ground up. That is a lot of money tied up in mediocre players, not a single all star in sight... Poor Kemba
                      GM is a puppet that needs Michael Jordan approval on trades/draft/free agents , we know who runs things over there.

Comment

• Can we get a mid to late first rounder this year by trading one of Bebe, Bruno, or whoever comes to mind. This year's draft is stacked. We are not gonna get Ayton, Bamba, Bagley, Porter Jr, Trae Young, Colin Sexton, Doncic, but some of the late first rounder are pretty stacked as well, like Diallo, Vanderbilt (he will fall), Grayson Allen, Mitchell Robinson, Rawle Alkins

Comment

• Definitely Bruno.
                          If we knew half as much about coaching an NBA team as we think, we"d know twice as much as we do.

Comment

Most of those contacts won't get picks. They're more like like the Carroll contract.

Comment

• So after today' news the raps should be able to trade for Giannis and Kawhi right? Make it happen Masai! Lol.

Comment

• Rudy Bargnani wrote: View Post
                                So after today' news the raps should be able to trade for Giannis and Kawhi right? Make it happen Masai! Lol.
                                What's the story on Kawhi? He wants out of San Antonio??

Comment

Working...
                                X