Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2018 Trade Rumours Thread (Deadline February 8th, 3pm ET)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• planetmars wrote: View Post
    I love how Masai dresses like a fly 26 year old
    9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• S.R. wrote: View Post
      Ibaka and Tucker were better pick up than anyone the Cavs got, and Ujuri spent less than half as much getting them.

But all of a sudden Koby Altman is a genius because he traded half his team for some bench players.
      they got better assets for after lebron bolts this summer.

Comment

• Mack North wrote: View Post
        I don't get it either... said it yesterday and I'll say it til they're done - Cavs still don't scare me in the slightest(as a Raps fan). LeBron might, but not his team.
        But the thing is Lebron being playoff Lebron is enough. He's taken lesser teams to the finals. I don't think understand how this man is. I agree that the team a better but not by enough to scare me but trust me Lebron is enough to take a group of guys who will actually play hard now to the finals
        I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

• GLF wrote: View Post
          But the thing is Lebron being playoff Lebron is enough. He's taken lesser teams to the finals. I don't think understand how this man is. I agree that the team a better but not by enough to scare me but trust me Lebron is enough to take a group of guys who will actually play hard now to the finals
          All of the competition is better. Raptors are better. Warriors are better. Almost all of the top six teams are better than the days when LeBron and a pile of hot garbage could make it to the finals. And LeBron isn't better. Maybe smarter, and wiser, but he is not the specimen he was. Can his body hold up for 21 games doing it all by himself?

Comment

• Puffer wrote: View Post
            All of the competition is better. Raptors are better. Warriors are better. Almost all of the top six teams are better than the days when LeBron and a pile of hot garbage could make it to the finals. And LeBron isn't better. Maybe smarter, and wiser, but he is not the specimen he was. Can his body hold up for 21 games doing it all by himself?
            Lebron will still have to play close to 40 minutes per game just to hold onto the 3rd spot in the standings. I see playoffs trouble for a guy that needs some rest before the playoffs.

Comment

• Hawks fans are savages lol most energetic I have seen them all season:

Comment

• Lol, IT is balling for the Lakers 16 pts, 4 ast in 14 mins

Comment

• rocwell wrote: View Post
                  Lol, IT is balling for the Lakers 16 pts, 4 ast in 14 mins
                  I'm rootin for the little guy
                  9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• belli is gone?

Comment

• TrueTorontoFan wrote: View Post
                      belli is gone?

"We're playing in a building." -- Kawhi Leonard

Comment

• S.R. wrote: View Post

That's... not much of a ring-chasing move, is it?

Still, that's one more high-talent player not going to the Celtics or the Cavs, so I can't say I object too much.

Comment

• KeonClark wrote: View Post
                          I'm rootin for the little guy

Comment

• TheWaterboy wrote: View Post
                            That's... not much of a ring-chasing move, is it?

Still, that's one more high-talent player not going to the Celtics or the Cavs, so I can't say I object too much.
                            Nope but that's the BC connection.

Comment

• By any chance did Masai speak to the rumours that the Raptors were trying to get into a trade for DeAndre?

Comment

• LJ2 wrote: View Post
                                By any chance did Masai speak to the rumours that the Raptors were trying to get into a trade for DeAndre?
                                I think he said (as per usual), they were not in it and that that info came from the other side.

Comment

Working...
                                X