No announcement yet.

Game #41: Golden State Warriors 127 - Toronto Raptors 125

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 30 pt blowout of cavs without lowry n ibaka then a near 30 pt comeback on warriors without lowry back to back...im shook.all led by derozan and the young guns. raptors future bright af this a great time to be a raps fan. the culture of the whole organization has changed.

Comment

• consmap wrote: View Post
      Tell your sister to walk next time
      LOL I will have to
      I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

• Zainab wrote: View Post
        30 pt blowout of cavs without lowry n ibaka then a near 30 pt comeback on warriors without lowry back to back...im shook.all led by derozan and the young guns. raptors future bright af this a great time to be a raps fan. the culture of the whole organization has changed.
        Couldn't agree more
        I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

• Usually talking trash to elite players will fire them up and bring out the worst. Drake was acting that way toward Kevin Durant. That only hurts the Raptors if you ask me.

Comment

• Lol all our players are going after refs. I mean, they're walking on a thin line... NBA should fine them all. That would be funny and scandalous
            Last edited by rocwell; Sat Jan 13, 2018, 11:48 PM.

Comment

• Crazy finish.. too bad Tony Brothers had to ruin it for the Raptors again.

That foul on Poeltl was ridiculous. The jump ball was too. Ugh.

Can't wait until the playoffs. These Raptors are legit.

Comment

• This is the best Raptors team ever, they have heart, they have skill, they compete, as a lifetime Raptors fan I love and appreciate how good they are

Comment

• Raptors without Lowry still gave a full-force Warriors a run for their money. It shows how dynamic their offense and defense had become. I really believe that Toronto can snap Lebron James's streak of Finals appearances.

Comment

• Loved seeing Ibaka on the bench in the 4th too. It shows that Casey has grown some balls after all.

Comment

• 25k fine coming right up

Comment

• planetmars wrote: View Post
                        Loved seeing Ibaka on the bench in the 4th too. It shows that Casey has grown some balls after all.
                        Actually the bench players' balls were so big he just left them out there
                        OG is our king

Comment

• rocwell wrote: View Post
                          Lol all our players are going after refs. I mean, they're walking on a thin line, but that would be funny if NBA fined everyone
                          Derozan straight said it was like playing 5 on 8 lool he has max contract he can take it
                          Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

• consmap wrote: View Post
                            God I was wondering too. Everyone during that part of the play were so close to the line
                            I thought something didn't look quite right about KD on that play, but so much sh*t was going on I couldn't put my finger on it. This is going to be one interesting last 2 minutes report by the NBA for this game.

Comment

• planetmars wrote: View Post
                              Crazy finish.. too bad Tony Brothers had to ruin it for the Raptors again.

That foul on Poeltl was ridiculous. The jump ball was too. Ugh.

Can't wait until the playoffs. These Raptors are legit.
                              No idea how they called that a foul. Probably because Steph isn't Jae Crowder
                              OG is our king

Comment

• TRex wrote: View Post
                                VV was a big reason they made a comeback in this game. His D on Curry was terrific. Wright on the other hand is way too non chalant.
                                Yeah ik VV was great, hit a big three too. He was just switched onto KD a couple times in the last few possessions iirc and FVV has absolutely no chance there, not that Wright has a good chance of defending him either, but he might be able to get a hand in KD's field of vision. The length helps more with deflections and such too when trying to pressure Curry in the PnR, not going to be successful with VV. Not even saying Wright would have made a difference for many reasons. Don't forget, everyone played well in the second half, its not like the bench were the only ones. Super fun half.

Comment

Working...
                                X