Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Zainab wrote: View Post
    25k fine coming right up

About time someone calls out these incompetent NBA refs.
    Mamba Mentality

Comment

• TRex wrote: View Post
      It's always Tony Fucking Brothers. He's so bad. They really need to fire that fool

Comment

• raps should protest honestly. refs overstepped and made an illegal call. NBA will slap it down but still

Comment

• planetmars wrote: View Post
          It's always Tony Fucking Brothers. He's so bad. They really need to fire that fool
          he's not bad, he's crooked.

Comment

Raptors without Lowry still gave a full-force Warriors a run for their money. It shows how dynamic their offense and defense had become. I really believe that Toronto can snap Lebron James's streak of Finals appearances.
            Game xposes just how poor end game execution is however. Raps cant win close games unless protecting a lead. This will be important in the playoffs.

Comment

• This. This and this. Someone needs to exposed these refs.

Mamba Mentality

Comment

Love it. Showing that we actually believe we're part of the big boys club and not just happy with moral victories against real contenders.

Comment

This is the best Raptors team ever, they have heart, they have skill, they compete, as a lifetime Raptors fan I love and appreciate how good they are
                  Yep totally agree. I thought this team would be better than they have been the past few years coming into the season, but wasn't sure if it was worth bringing everyone back again. Man this team is fun though. Not many other guys have been as fun to watch as Demar is weaving through the defense and finishing at the rim.

Comment

• I'm so happy someone can take the 25k fine and call a spade a spade

Comment

• raptors999 wrote: View Post
                      Game xposes just how poor end game execution is however. Raps cant win close games unless protecting a lead. This will be important in the playoffs.
                      Well let's hope games don't come down to the wire for us in the playoffs because this is true lol. Or hopefully all these close loses throughout the season helps prepare us for the playoffs and we learn from it
                      I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

• It's not fair that you get fined for speaking the truth about officiating sometimes.. There needs to be more than just the 2 min report that has to hold these clowns accountable.

Comment

• I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

• https://twitter.com/JLew1050/status/952387074971262976
                            I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

This. This and this. Someone needs to exposed these refs.

Yeah this is fucking ridiculous. Either it's against the rulebook to overturn the call based on DeMar being out of bounds, or it is legal but Durant did the exact same thing five seconds earlier.

The Sacramento screw-job has a worthy heir
                              The name's Bond, James Bond.

Comment

• 007 wrote: View Post
                                Yeah this is fucking ridiculous. Either it's against the rulebook to overturn the call based on DeMar being out of bounds, or it is legal but Durant did the exact same thing five seconds earlier.

The Sacramento screw-job has a worthy heir
                                Slow down there. Nothing will ever beat the Sacramento screw job.

Comment

Working...
                                X