Game #41: Golden State Warriors 127 - Toronto Raptors 125

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 007 wrote: View Post
    Yeah this is fucking ridiculous. Either it's against the rulebook to overturn the call based on DeMar being out of bounds, or it is legal but Durant did the exact same thing five seconds earlier.

The Sacramento screw-job has a worthy heir
    Eh it you look at the overhead view (around 35 sec) https://streamable.com/ar49b kd doesn't touch the ball.

Comment

• DogeLover1234 wrote: View Post
      Eh it you look at the overhead view (around 35 sec) https://streamable.com/ar49b kd doesn't touch the ball.
      good find. i was wrong.

Still though, my point was that you can't be going back in time and checking for whether players are or aren't out of bounds on that review because where do you get to stop?

Comment

• DogeLover1234 wrote: View Post
        Hey! Let me have my narrative damn you!

No matter what, still proud of the fight back. No shame in losing to GSW by 2 without Lowry
        The name's Bond, James Bond.

Comment

• KHD wrote: View Post
          good find. i was wrong.

Still though, my point was that you can't be going back in time and checking for whether players are or aren't out of bounds on that review because where do you get to stop?
          Yeah I totally agree, it was a bullshit call, even if it was "right".

Comment

• Dwane Casey is hilariously bad at drawing up crunch time plays. It's flat out laughable at this point.

Comment

• 3 years ago. The North Remembers.

Comment

• Zainab wrote: View Post
                Dwane Casey is hilariously bad at drawing up crunch time plays. It's flat out laughable at this point.
                yep

Comment

• Have you ever enjoyed a Raptors loss more? Nuh-uh! No sir ...

Such a joy to wipe the PREEMIE smiles off of those Warriors' faces. THAT ... was AMAZING!

Proud of Pascal. Proud of Freddy. Proud of OG. Proud of Jakob. Proud of JV. Proud of Norm. PROUD of DeMar. Missin' Kyle, a bit! Onward ...

Comment

• So annoying with fucking curry's mouthguard and Green's opening mouth; does this guy need to use mouth to breath all the time?
                    Also that fucking Kerr, how many time he throws F words to the ref, I think NBA needs to ban this fucking guy!

Comment

• Big ups for that comeback, that shows heart,,,so good to see those stupid smirks wiped off the warriors faces they had during the first half, laughing and joking around like the cavs were in the playoffs against raps,,,said it many times before, until raps can execute better crunch time plays, they will not get over the hump,,,derozan long 2 and a miles highly contested 3?? Those were the best shots they could come up with? All in all, cannot celebrate losses, but the way they came back, shows a lot of the character of the team

Comment

• Zainab wrote: View Post
                        Dwane Casey is hilariously bad at drawing up crunch time plays. It's flat out laughable at this point.
                        I hope you didn't just come to this conclusion

Comment

• If the Raptors do protest this game due to the call on Derozan what happens after that??

Comment

• Jess wrote: View Post
                            If the Raptors do protest this game due to the call on Derozan what happens after that??
                            an apology letter to the team

Comment

• Two of the best free throw shooters in all of basketball combine to miss 4 of 5 free throws in the dying minutes. Just that kind of game, I guess. But yeah. Hurt bad.

Comment

• tDotted wrote: View Post
                                I hope you didn't just come to this conclusion
                                No. Before, I just thought he was bad. Now, when I see the game on the line, I am waiting for him to come up with something that makes me laugh and punch my tv screen.

Comment

Working...
                                X