Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Game #43 Toronto Raptors 96 - Detroit Pistons 91

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • tDotted wrote: View Post
    No teeth lost? How??

    Comment


    • rocwell wrote: View Post
      KRIS DUNN INJURY UPDATE Chicago Bulls guard Kris Dunn chipped and dislocated two front teeth when he fell with... chuck swirsky (@ctsbulls) January 18, 2018
      Ahh...

      Never really heard of a dislocated tooth before

      Comment


      • Mitch P wrote: View Post
        I can agree with this except for the missed goaltending call on Drummond and the continued harassment of poor Poeltl. I did the math and Detroit's bigs outscored ours by 5 points and out rebounded them by 2. Not a bad tradeoff really. Like the rest of you it was disappointing to see Derozan and Lowry unable to deal with the trapping. I very much agree with the point that Derozan needs to recognize the talent of the defender he is facing. Tonight should have been a night for him to work on his assist total and his defence. Many of you have been disagreeing with this point of view but I really feel that Lowry HAS shown decline this year. Perhaps some of it is the new system but he seems to me a little slower in his drives and as a result not getting as much space from his defenders. He's still a very good player when he's really into it and the Raptors will need that to get anywhere. Ibaka has been largely invisible in recent games. What's going on?
        I might point out that a bone bruise right at the point where your legs join could be affecting his speed/mobility/comfort in movement. I don't know, but it is possible. I am willing to cut him some slack. I think the Lowry we want to see shows up Friday night against the Spurs.

        Comment


        • That was such a snooze fest last night.. glad they won, but wow that was boring. They turned it up a notch in the 4th when it mattered, and that was the game. Drummond had a great game, but I thought JV handled him well when he was playing.

          Ibaka plays another game where he's not closing. Casey has really surprised me this year.

          Comment


          • I always thought goaltending was a reviewable call. Like when they wait til the next time out and see if a 3 point shot was a two or a three. i kept expecting them to suddenly add 3 points to the raptors score. I guess it's only reviewable if it is called.

            Comment


            • Jclaw wrote: View Post
              I always thought goaltending was a reviewable call. Like when they wait til the next time out and see if a 3 point shot was a two or a three. i kept expecting them to suddenly add 3 points to the raptors score. I guess it's only reviewable if it is called.
              It's only reviewable in the final 2 minutes/OT.
              twitter.com/dhackett1565

              Comment


              • I wonder what it feels like to be a Pistons fan right now, and perusing through these threads only to see us complain about the manner in which we won. Lol.

                Comment


                • Didn't read the game thread. Did anyone talk about how andre Drummond is now an official member of the "hairy shoulders and back" club? When did this happen? I didn't notice earlier this season. This must have happened over the course of the last month or 2.

                  I wonder when the Honorable George "The Animal" Steele will be presenting him membership certification
                  It's Klaw Season. Time to hunt.

                  Comment


                  • KeonClark wrote: View Post
                    Didn't read the game thread. Did anyone talk about how andre Drummond is now an official member of the "hairy shoulders and back" club? When did this happen? I didn't notice earlier this season. This must have happened over the course of the last month or 2.

                    I wonder when the Honorable George "The Animal" Steele will be presenting him membership certification
                    I didn't really notice it until someone mentioned it in-game.....then I couldn't un-see it!

                    Comment


                    • KeonClark wrote: View Post
                      Didn't read the game thread. Did anyone talk about how andre Drummond is now an official member of the "hairy shoulders and back" club? When did this happen? I didn't notice earlier this season. This must have happened over the course of the last month or 2.

                      I wonder when the Honorable George "The Animal" Steele will be presenting him membership certification
                      He's been hairy like that for at least a couple of years lol

                      Comment


                      • Does that mean he was grooming his shoulders before, and then just gave up on life?

                        Comment


                        • Nilanka wrote: View Post
                          Does that mean he was grooming his shoulders before, and then just gave up on life?
                          Hairy shoulders and back disease isn't prevent in the male homo sapien usually until 20s, 30s sometimes even late 40s or 50s. Drummond clearly got it in his early to mid 20s which is unfortunate lol
                          It's Klaw Season. Time to hunt.

                          Comment


                          • KeonClark wrote: View Post
                            Hairy shoulders and back disease isn't prevent in the male homo sapien usually until 20s, 30s sometimes even late 40s or 50s. Drummond clearly got it in his early to mid 20s which is unfortunate lol
                            Ah, early onset hairy shoulders & back disease. Poor bastard. Sending thoughts and prayers to his family.

                            Comment


                            • Nilanka wrote: View Post
                              I wonder what it feels like to be a Pistons fan right now, and perusing through these threads only to see us complain about the manner in which we won. Lol.
                              They are in free fall but they play 13 of their next 15 at home, so they need to go on a run right now. If not, could be a big problem, cause they play 15 games in March with 10 on the road, including a 6-game western swing. I could see them slipping right out of the playoffs very easily....

                              Comment


                              • slaw wrote: View Post
                                They are in free fall but they play 13 of their next 15 at home, so they need to go on a run right now. If not, could be a big problem, cause they play 15 games in March with 10 on the road, including a 6-game western swing. I could see them slipping right out of the playoffs very easily....
                                I don't think theres a better example of "treadmill team" in the NBA right now than Detroit. Portland isn't far behind
                                It's Klaw Season. Time to hunt.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X