Game #44 Toronto Raptors 86 - San Antonio Spurs 83

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• golden wrote: View Post
    Hmmm. I was kind of wondering about the return of hero ball the last few games.
    Thank goodness someone made some baskets. KL, DD, JV 24 of 45. Rest of team 10 for 40.
    If we knew half as much about coaching an NBA team as we think, we"d know twice as much as we do.

Comment

• Valanciunas is tailor-made for these kind of clunky grinding slugfest games.

Comment

• KHD wrote: View Post
        Valanciunas is tailor-made for these kind of clunky grinding slugfest games.
        Only the 2nd time since opening night he's played 30 minutes.
        If we knew half as much about coaching an NBA team as we think, we"d know twice as much as we do.

Comment

• Reading some of the posts in the Spurs forum, you'd think the San Antonio team was looking up at Atlanta in the standings.

Comment

• 3inthekeon wrote: View Post
            Only the 2nd time since opening night he's played 30 minutes.
            he is putting up 15 and 11 in 23 mins/game over the last 10.

I think he could get some more minutes, but the raptors do have a lot of options at the 5 right now with Jakob and small-ball lineups.

But if this level of productivity is real, then the motivation will be pretty high for the Raps to keep him next year and to both work with him to improve, and to scheme around, his specific weakness and keep him on the floor.

Comment

• Ebonhawke wrote: View Post
              Reading some of the posts in the Spurs forum, you'd think the San Antonio team was looking up at Atlanta in the standings.
              They don't know how to deal with not having a 60 win team
              The name's Bond, James Bond.

Comment

• Spurs play tough defense even without Kwahi. Tough win. Spurs clawed back down 14 or something and made it a game. Loved how they played in the 4th despite DD missing those two freebies to ice it.

LMA was having a really tough night. 6/25.. nice work JV/Poeltl/Ibaka!

Comment

• Good win. Solid play from the guards, great defence from all the bigs. JV was fantastic on both ends.
                  twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

• Comment

• rocwell wrote: View Post
                      He should have watched a few minutes more of it.....he's faced some ridiculously good competition at his position lately but the early bloom is off the worse for the rook. Could be a bit of mid season burnout for a player not used to this pace of travel and competition but he needs some rest at the ASB and come back on fire

Comment

• rocwell wrote: View Post
                        why does this read like the setup in a trashy romance novel?

Comment

• In Pop's post game interview he talked about being happy for the Raptors (I think in respect to keeping the team together). When do you ever hear a losing coach say his happy for the other team. I guess you can see it as patronizing but I think it sounded sincere. He seems to have a soft spot for this team.

Comment

• Ho hum, beat the Spurs, now on a 2-game streak. No biggie.

Comment

Working...
                            X