No announcement yet.

Game #46 Toronto Raptors 108 - Atlanta Hawks 93

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Spurs beat the Cavs with a starting lineup of DeJounte Murray, Danny Green, Kyle Anderson, Davis Bertans and LaMarcus Aldridge
    The name's Bond, James Bond.

Comment

And LeWhiner all smiles and hugs for all after the game....dude makes me sick

Comment

007 wrote: View Post
        Spurs beat the Cavs with a starting lineup of DeJounte Murray, Danny Green, Kyle Anderson, Davis Bertans and LaMarcus Aldridge
        Murray with 19 pts, 10 rebs and 7 steals
        OG is our king

Comment

Aldridge was a beast
          114 - 102 final

Comment

Cavs have now lost 6 of their last 7 and 11 of their last 15

Comment

A starting lineup of IT, JR Smith, Jae Crowder, Lebron, and Kevin Love should not be this bad, but it is.

Among many other things, one of the definite needs there is someone who can play D at the 5. Way too much Kevin Love in the middle.
              "We're playing in a building." -- Kawhi Leonard

Comment

S.R. wrote: View Post
                A starting lineup of IT, JR Smith, Jae Crowder, Lebron, and Kevin Love should not be this bad, but it is.

Among many other things, one of the definite needs there is someone who can play D at the 5. Way too much Kevin Love in the middle.
                Too much Love in the middle, not enough nasty

OG is our king

Comment

S.R. wrote: View Post

Their biggest problem is that they have no rim protection and IT/Love might be the worst pick and roll defence combo in the league

Comment

Their biggest problem is that they have no rim protection and IT/Love might be the worst pick and roll defence combo in the league
                    Cavs had a battle tested starting NBA Finals starting lineup of: Kyrie/JR/LBJ/Love/TT. The obvious move is to put TT back into the starting lineup for Crowder. How hard is that for Tyronn Lue to figure out? And yet they're trying to trade TT? That organization is a mess right now... from top to bottom.

Comment

If they go for Hill (who's signed for three years, $20 million), doesn't that mean Thomas is almost certainly out of there this offseason? Is Thomas going to really get along with his teammates the rest of the way, feeling that he was never really given a chance to be the guy there? Or do they move Thomas before the trade deadline?

Comment

octothorp wrote: View Post
                        If they go for Hill (who's signed for three years, $20 million), doesn't that mean Thomas is almost certainly out of there this offseason? Is Thomas going to really get along with his teammates the rest of the way, feeling that he was never really given a chance to be the guy there? Or do they move Thomas before the trade deadline?
                        Moving Thomas before the deadline would be hilarious, given that he was supposed to be Irving-lite for them

Comment

Can't say for sure about the Cavs locker room, but I'd wager it's toxic in there right now. Crowder just stepped over Love and didn't help him up even after clearly seeing him fall tonight.

Comment

Murray is a damn good player. The Raps passed on him twice in the 2016 draft. I actally wanted the Raptors to draft him 9th overall that year.
                            Mamba Mentality

Comment

TRex wrote: View Post
                              Murray is a damn good player. The Raps passed on him twice in the 2016 draft. I actally wanted the Raptors to draft him 9th overall that year.
                              Murray is a PG with no shooting range whatsoever. That's a killer in the NBA these days. We already have a way better version of Murray, in Delon Wright.

Comment

I've really been enjoying the resurgence (or perhaps just surgence) of JV. I think he has been demonstrating the continued value of a "traditional" post player. I expect him to have a fine game against the Hawks. I've just been watching the Lakers and Brook Lopez refusing to post up and taking 3 after 3 when I thought everyone knew how vulnerable the Celtics are inside. Trends will come and go but a 7 footer playing close to the basket will always be a big advantage if they know how to play

Comment

Working...
                                X