No announcement yet.

Game #47: Utah Jazz 97 -Toronto Raptors 93

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Raptors offense has put out 4 of its worst 10 games in its last 6 games. Anyone want to win the East?

Comment

• Lowry’s 35 ft missed 3 was flat out inexcusable.

Comment

• Demographic Shift wrote: View Post
        ah.. there you are.... your alter ego has released the true claw....
        Dog refused to walk because his nostrils senses a distinct RR scent from D.S. Lol

Comment

• Zainab wrote: View Post
          Mitchell said "Raptors coach gave it away, he kept yelling at his players to keep away from Rubio so I gave him the ball".
          Dumb. 1st 2nd 3rd quarter yeah but you can't risk that on the last play. Have to play straight up...

golden wrote: View Post
          Thx for that. What about clutch record against good teams?
          Guessing 0 wins

Comment

• What are we, like 0-3 with our "Global Ambassador" in the building.

Comment

Mitchell said "Raptors coach gave it away, he kept yelling at his players to keep away from Rubio so I gave him the ball".
              WTF? Rubio's never been a great shooter, but he isn't exacty Shaq either.

Comment

• wall-e wrote: View Post
                What kinda fan says we deserve to lose a game. I feel like our guys played hard enough to win, but the league isn't easy, even bad teams can win games and good teams lose

Sent from my SM-G930W8 using Tapatalk
                A fan that knows basketball and loves the Raptors - like me. First of all, we didn't play hard AT ALL in the first quarter. Secondly, we didn't play smart for most of the game. Thirdly, this team can actually do both and does it alot, so we didn't play to our potential.... so we deserved to lose. Simple.

Comment

• golden wrote: View Post
                  WTF? Rubio's never been a great shooter, but he isn't exacty Shaq either.
                  It was a spontaneous attack. We played it right. And Mitchell knew that anyone can make an open 3.

Comment

• Raptors had a 12-point lead with 9:55 left in the 3rd quarter...

From that point until final, Donovan Mitchell had 20 points on 6/11 FGs ... while Lowry/DeRozan combined to shoot 4/21 from the field

Comment

• Comment

• rocwell wrote: View Post
                        It was a spontaneous attack. We played it right. And Mitchell knew that anyone can make an open 3.
                        no we didn't.

Put OG on Mitchell, rather than having delon calling for help on a straight line drive before mitchell even starts moving.

Comment

• Raptors PLEASE learn from games like these PLEASE. All I ask is shit like this doesn't happen come playoff time. PLEASE!!!!
                          I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

• Lowry was more interested in playing hero ball than winning that game.
                            Mamba Mentality

Comment

"Let me just blame my guys for their effort rather than take responsibility for my tactics"

Comment

• The Claw Reborn wrote: View Post
                                Last call lol..

Cavs made the necessary adjustments with their starting line up, why they still can be scary.

They have that BKN pick

Boston have that attractive pick too.

Trades to improve their existing roster is still a possibility.

Milwaukee is also a player come deadline

While UJiri has fucking Siakam....lol

I’m out
                                Siakam is so fucking bad. Also don't understand why they keep giving him the green light to shoot 3.
                                Mamba Mentality

Comment

Working...
                                X