Clear All

• Game #48: Toronto Raptors 123 - Los Angeles Lakers 111

Toronto's Projected Staters:

Kyle "I played like shit" Lowry
    Demar "I was merely average" DeRozan
    OG "I did nothing wrong" Anunoby
    Serge "I had a double double that wasn't earned" Ibaka
    Jonas "I was a monstah!" Valanciunas

Los Angeles's Projected Starters (Basing this off B-Ball Reference's Starting 5's for the past bit):

Tyler Ennis
    Brandon Ingram
    Kentavious Caldwell-Pope
    Julius Randle
    Brook Lopez

We put no effort in that game, so this thread gets no real effort. Still, GO RAPTORS.
    Last edited by Cody73; Sat Jan 27, 2018, 03:51 PM.
    Axel wrote:
    Now Cody can stop posting about this guy and we have a poster to blame if anything goes wrong!!
    KeonClark wrote:
    We won't hear back from him. He dissapears into thin air and reappears when you least expect it. Ten is an enigma. Ten is a legend. Ten for the motherfucking win.
    KeonClark wrote:
    I can't wait until the playoffs start.

Until then, opinions are like assholes. Everyone has one and they most often stink

You got this one, Coby!

Comment

One thing that i've noticed about DeRozan is, and i've been noticing this for years now. He takes it easy against bad teams which is completely unacceptable. I mean, he could've EASILY get Ingles into foul trouble early in the game but he was just playing non chalant/floating out there.

I'd like to see DeRozan's stats against bad teams this season. Hawks, Kings and Mavs are the 3 worst teams in the NBA this year. I'd like to see DeRozan's stats this year against those teams.
      Mamba Mentality

Comment

Ok, NOW we start our winning streak. Right guys?
        OG is our king

Comment

This is tonight??
          9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

KeonClark wrote: View Post
            This is tonight??
            nope

Comment

Please put dates in game thread titles.
              "Stay steamy"

- Kobe

Comment

Honestly thought today was the 28th. My bad, guys.
                Axel wrote:
                Now Cody can stop posting about this guy and we have a poster to blame if anything goes wrong!!
                KeonClark wrote:
                We won't hear back from him. He dissapears into thin air and reappears when you least expect it. Ten is an enigma. Ten is a legend. Ten for the motherfucking win.
                KeonClark wrote:
                I can't wait until the playoffs start.

Until then, opinions are like assholes. Everyone has one and they most often stink

Comment

Comment

Lakers are 8-2 over their last ten with wins over the Spurs, Celtics, and Pacers, so hopefully we don't play down to the competition and come out swinging.

Comment

rocwell wrote: View Post

Then why was the play drawn up pretty much giving him zero good passing options?

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

Comment

TRex wrote: View Post
                        One thing that i've noticed about DeRozan is, and i've been noticing this for years now. He takes it easy against bad teams which is completely unacceptable. I mean, he could've EASILY get Ingles into foul trouble early in the game but he was just playing non chalant/floating out there.

I'd like to see DeRozan's stats against bad teams this season. Hawks, Kings and Mavs are the 3 worst teams in the NBA this year. I'd like to see DeRozan's stats this year against those teams.
                        There you go.

Game 1 vs the Hawks - 2 points 2 assist 8 rebounds <---- had to double check this one. But this was his actual stats in that game.

Game 1 vs the Kings - 25 points on 9/15 shooting 9assists

Game 2 vs Kings - 21 points on 6/17 shooting 5 assists

Game 1 vs Mavs - 8 points on 3/16 shooting

Game 2 vs Hawks - 25 points on 10/15 shooting 5 assists

Game 3 vs Hawks - 14 points on 4/12 shooting

Yesterday vs Utah - 19 points on 7/22 shooting

Comment

Sonny wrote: View Post
                          There you go.

Game 1 vs the Hawks - 2 points 2 assist 8 rebounds <---- had to double check this one. But this was his actual stats in that game.

Game 1 vs the Kings - 25 points on 9/15 shooting 9assists

Game 2 vs Kings - 21 points on 6/17 shooting 5 assists

Game 1 vs Mavs - 8 points on 3/16 shooting

Game 2 vs Hawks - 25 points on 10/15 shooting 5 assists

Game 3 vs Hawks - 14 points on 4/12 shooting

Yesterday vs Utah - 19 points on 7/22 shooting
                          Holy shit. Exactly what I've been saying. 2 points against the fucking Hawks? 8 points against the Mavs?

If you want to be known as a SUPERSTAR in this league. You have to bring it EVERY NIGHT. DeRozan seems to take the night off against bad teams. Guys like Westbrook and LeBron and Durant etc.. those guys brings it EVERY NIGHT.
                          Mamba Mentality

Comment

TRex wrote: View Post
                            Holy shit. Exactly what I've been saying. 2 points against the fucking Hawks? 8 points against the Mavs?

If you want to be known as a SUPERSTAR in this league. You have to bring it EVERY NIGHT. DeRozan seems to take the night off against bad teams. Guys like Westbrook and LeBron and Durant etc.. those guys brings it EVERY NIGHT.
                            LeWhiner 18 points against OKC with 3(!) rebounds just this week, 16/5 against Orlando(!), 10 points against MN all just this month for a guy capable of 40 whenever he wants it.

NO ONE brings it every night, it's impossible. And DD is not in LeWhiner's league

Comment

G__Deane wrote: View Post
                              LeWhiner 18 points against OKC with 3(!) rebounds just this week, 16/5 against Orlando(!), 10 points against MN all just this month for a guy capable of 40 whenever he wants it.

NO ONE brings it every night, it's impossible. And DD is not in LeWhiner's league
                              The point that i'm trying to make is that DeRozan seems to take the night off against bad teams. A 2 point game and an 8 point game the two worst teams in the league? are you kidding me? can't be a coincidence.

I also remember a game against Indiana earlier this season where he was just really bad.

Last night he made Joe Ingles looked like the second coming of Jimmy Butler. He just let Ingles shut him down.
                              Mamba Mentality

Comment

Working...
                              X