Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Zainab wrote: View Post

Comment

• Back to beating the teams you're supposed to be, what's not to like.
      Beat a team that was hot coming in to.
      Beautiful.
      Big game Tuesday

Comment

• Zainab wrote: View Post

He and pg13 spent the rest of the night worried about that dunk. Nba ego is so fucking fragile.

It's like running thru their heads at all time "how cool do I look?"
        9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• Westbrook is seriously starting to annoy me. He's as competitive as Kobe and MJ. But he's mannerism on the court, the way he showboat is annoying. I don't remember MJ or Kobe doing this kind of stuff.
          Mamba Mentality

Comment

• That was a professional win wire to wire. Lakers are a lottery team but they've been hot recently. Defense really went up a notch in my opinion. Good to see that Lowry was able to have a good bounce back game after that awful performance against Utah.

Wright seemed to struggle a bit. Didn't shoot that great from the free throw line (and he's usually automatic). He's so hesitant from 3 but he's doing a good job.. Not sure if its a confidence thing or if he just feels like he needs the perfect shot opportunity otherwise he'd rather pass it up. Glad FVV had a great game though to offset Wright's poorer play. JV was still doing his thing. Good thing for Randle that he backed out on that fight.. JV would have knocked him out.

Worried a bit for OG. He was great defensively but he still can't seem to buy a bucket from 3. Had some really good looks too. That reverse layup was pretty awesome though.

Refs could have been better.. lots of and 1's for the Lakers which was odd.

Congrats Casey on the ASG gig! That's a big accomplishment for this franchise. That's three Raptors representing.. Perhaps we can convince CJ to do the 3pt shoot out and have 4 Raps representing the big weekend in LA?

Comment

• KeonClark wrote: View Post
              He and pg13 spent the rest of the night worried about that dunk. Nba ego is so fucking fragile.

It's like running thru their heads at all time "how cool do I look?"
              TRex wrote: View Post
              Westbrook is seriously starting to annoy me. He's as competitive as Kobe and MJ. But he's mannerism on the court, the way he showboat is annoying. I don't remember MJ or Kobe doing this kind of stuff.
              Embiid elbowed and slapped Westbrook across the face. https://streamable.com/sb628

I don't know where you guys come up with this stuff. I'm not a Westbrook fan but at least get the facts straight. "NBA ego" my ass.

And if you don't remember MJ or Kobe giving hard stares then I don't know if you even watched those guys play.
              https://media.giphy.com/media/xT1XGE...ized-large.gif

Comment

• Scraptor wrote: View Post
                Embiid elbowed and slapped Westbrook across the face. https://streamable.com/sb628

I don't know where you guys come up with this stuff. I'm not a Westbrook fan but at least get the facts straight. "NBA ego" my ass.

And if you don't remember MJ or Kobe giving hard stares then I don't know if you even watched those guys play.
                https://media.giphy.com/media/xT1XGE...ized-large.gif
                THIS

Russell Westbrook is an absolute beast, I love the intensity he plays with. If anyone deserves a ring its that guy.

Comment

• NoPropsneeded wrote: View Post
                  THIS

Russell Westbrook is an absolute beast, I love the intensity he plays with. If anyone deserves a ring its that guy.
                  Couldn't agree more. I have zero issue with Westbrook. If he was on our team none of y'all would be saying shit. I would give anything to have a Westbrook type player on our team
                  I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

• GLF wrote: View Post
                    Couldn't agree more. I have zero issue with Westbrook. If he was on our team none of y'all would be saying shit. I would give anything to have a Westbrook type player on our team
                    I think he's a dick, and he's full of himself. Many stories out of OKC about his petulant behavior. There were no sides picked for me in Durant-Westbrook, not a fan of either.

Of course I would love him if he's on my team lol. I think Lowry's a dick too, selfish in many ways and stubborn, and aloof..still love him cause he's our dick.
                    9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• NoPropsneeded wrote: View Post
                      THIS

On the top of my "deserves a ring" list is Chris Paul. That guy has been competing at such a high level for so long and was never able to get into the finals even once. One of my fav players to watch.

Comment

• LJ2 wrote: View Post
                        On the top of my "deserves a ring" list is Chris Paul. That guy has been competing at such a high level for so long and was never able to get into the finals even once. One of my fav players to watch.
                        maybe he's just not good enough, so many chances wasted.

Comment

• Alright Cody...let's get the timberwolves talk started

Comment

• FVV career night the night his first child is born that's cool

Comment

• TRex wrote: View Post
                              Westbrook is seriously starting to annoy me. He's as competitive as Kobe and MJ. But he's mannerism on the court, the way he showboat is annoying. I don't remember MJ or Kobe doing this kind of stuff.
                              Yeah ... I imagine russ takes a lot of cabs or uber rides solo.....
                              There's no such thing as a 2nd round bust.
                              - TGO

Comment

Working...
                              X