An Ode to Defence

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• An Ode to Defence

2019 NBA Champions. Glad to have doubted the doubters.

Can't deny positive steps have been made. OG has made a difference. JV and DD improving have made a difference. Keep it up for the rest of the season. Will Casey's defensive schemes improve in the post season? He has the personnel now.

Comment

Came in expecting a poem type thing from the title. Did not dissapoint. Turned out to be one of those poems that don't rhyme type thing. Did dissapoint.

Here, have a like.
      It's Klaw Season. Time to hunt.

Comment

Puffer wrote: View Post
        Can't deny positive steps have been made. OG has made a difference. JV and DD improving have made a difference. Keep it up for the rest of the season. Will Casey's defensive schemes improve in the post season? He has the personnel now.
        I think OG is exactly what this team needed. If only he can recover his shooting and be out of this slump. Everyone is talking about the new offence and rightfully so, but I think at the end of the day is what we do in the defence that will tell us how far we go this year. I'm cautiously optimistic, but we shall see. And yeah, I can't rhyme for the life of me.
        2019 NBA Champions. Glad to have doubted the doubters.

Comment

Working...
        X