Game #49 Toronto Raptors 109 - Minnesota Timberwolves 104

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ebonhawke wrote: View Post
    No Fred van Vleet tonight - he's with family celebrating the birth of his daughter - congrats Fred!
    Let's hope Norm can use this opportunity to turn a corner on this season.

Comment

9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

Ebonhawke wrote: View Post
        No Fred van Vleet tonight - he's with family celebrating the birth of his daughter - congrats Fred!
        Messed up priorities Freddy .... you got a game tonight

Comment

KeonClark wrote: View Post
          Looking at that top 10, hoo boy. Hasheem Thabeet at #2, Tyreke Evans #4, Ricky Rubio #5, Jonny Flynn #6, Jordan Hill #8, Brandon Jennings #10
          The name's Bond, James Bond.

Comment

007 wrote: View Post
            Looking at that top 10, hoo boy. Hasheem Thabeet at #2, Tyreke Evans #4, Ricky Rubio #5, Jonny Flynn #6, Jordan Hill #8, Brandon Jennings #10
            Minnesota gm David kahn: ok guys. We've got the 5th overall AND the 6th overall pick. All we need is one point guard. I say we use both picks on point guards just to make double sure we don't fuck this up. Ok..5th overall we'll take ricky Rubio. 6th pick..Johnny flynn or dell currys kid? Flynn is from a bigger school and has much more hops. Yep. 6th overall, Johnny flynn from Syracuse.

Phew. We've got our point guards boys. These are the moves that cement your legacy. See you at the championship parade in a few years.

Comment

KeonClark wrote: View Post
              Minnesota gm David kahn: ok guys. We've got the 5th overall AND the 6th overall pick. All we need is one point guard. I say we use both picks on point guards just to make double sure we don't fuck this up. Ok..5th overall we'll take ricky Rubio. 6th pick..Johnny flynn or dell currys kid? Flynn is from a bigger school and has much more hops. Yep. 6th overall, Johnny flynn from Syracuse.

Phew. We've got our point guards boys. These are the moves that cement your legacy. See you at the championship parade in a few years.
              Don't forget the fact that Rubio wasn't available to join the team for a few years, lol.

Comment

Nilanka wrote: View Post
                Don't forget the fact that Rubio wasn't available to join the team for a few years, lol.
                It's crazy to think how much steph curry going behind Rubio and flynn changed the next 15 years of professional basketball. Heck, the ripple effect could continue for another generation.

Comment

Curry in his early years wasn't much.. Kerr revitalized that offense and turned Curry into a super star. So even if he was drafted by Minnesota, I wonder how good he would have been?

Comment

Flynn was a garbage pick.. another big blunder was giving Love a 4 year extension instead of a 5 year one, because they wanted to give the 5th year to Rubio. At that time only one rookie could get the 5th year extension.

Comment

planetmars wrote: View Post
                      Curry in his early years wasn't much.. Kerr revitalized that offense and turned Curry into a super star. So even if he was drafted by Minnesota, I wonder how good he would have been?
                      I dunno if I'd give Kerr that much credit for Curry's success. He was putting up allstar numbers even during Mark Jackson's reign.

Comment

Minnie is almost as bad as Cleveland sans Lebron at getting high picks and going nowhere.Haven't made playoffs since Garnett.Cleveland without Lebron was hot garbage.

Comment

planetmars wrote: View Post
                          What? That's some selective memory if I've ever seen it. Curry made his first all star game under jackson, and had a better year than the next year under Kerr. People were already calling curry and Thompson the best shooting back court of all time with a straight face. What kerr did was give those guys more shots, and play faster and smaller which in hindsight seems like a no brainer. But curry was already turning into something special

Comment

Anyone else think that the weird font makes Teague's 'O' jersey one of the worst individual jerseys in the league?

Comment

Over/ Under 40 points for Wiggins tonight?

Mamba Mentality

Comment

TRex wrote: View Post
                                Over/ Under 40 points for Wiggins tonight?
                                Easy, under - but not because of the Raptors' defense - because Jimmy Butler is playing, and he'll take away a number of Wiggins' touches/shots tonight. While Wiggins averages 25 points a game against the Raptors over his career, but 40 is too big of a stretch imho.

Comment

Working...
                                X