Game #49 Toronto Raptors 109 - Minnesota Timberwolves 104

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Game #49 Toronto Raptors 109 - Minnesota Timberwolves 104

Once again, let's go with minimal effort for the thread cause that worked last time.

Projected Starters for Toronto:

Kyle "I had a better game" Lowry
    Demar "I was trash, then I wasn't" DeRozan
    OG "I played defense of Ingram really well" Anunoby
    Serge "I was once again just meh" Ibaka
    Jonas "If I didn't get into foul trouble, I would have had a better game" Valanciunas

Projected Starters for Minnesota:

Jeff Teague
    Andrew Wiggins
    Jimmy Butler
    Taj Gibson
    Karl-Anthony Towns

Anyways, GO RAPTORS.
    Axel wrote:
    Now Cody can stop posting about this guy and we have a poster to blame if anything goes wrong!!
    KeonClark wrote:
    We won't hear back from him. He dissapears into thin air and reappears when you least expect it. Ten is an enigma. Ten is a legend. Ten for the motherfucking win.
    KeonClark wrote:
    I can't wait until the playoffs start.

Until then, opinions are like assholes. Everyone has one and they most often stink

Oh man, I really can't wait to play Jimmy Butler again
    The name's Bond, James Bond.

Comment

Ffs... Somebody tell em to watch replays of last 5-6 Raps vs Warriors games...

Comment

rocwell wrote: View Post

February 6, show the world that Boston can't even keep up with the Raps. Put your money where your mouth is.

Comment

Minny will be on second game of a back to back on the road. Playing Atlanta right now.

Comment

the fucking american media

Comment

I would like all of you to pray to your favourite deity that the Raptors get a fair, or even slightly friendly home town court whistle. Especially JV and Jak.

Comment

Minnesota just lost to Atlanta
                The name's Bond, James Bond.

Comment

Do you think the Wolves might have been looking ahead to the Raps game? They just lost to the Hawks.

Comment

Minnesota falls to the lowly Hawks. Went right to the buzzer, so the Timberpuppies starters had to play heavy high-stress minutes.

Jeff Teague with a couple of bonehead plays down the stretch, including calling a time out trying to inbound the ball down 1 with 11 seconds left - only problem is that the Wolves didn't have a timeout remaining.

Comment

What a weird ending. Down a point, three of the last four Wovles possessions ended in "bad pass/turnover", "bad pass/turnover" and "5 second violation" That's Salmons-era Raptors right there.

Comment

No, seriously. Teague should be fined for tonight's performance.

Wow. I watched Bruno, Landry Fields, Salmons, Bargnani, Pietrus, Kleza play in the league... And it sucked, but Teague's performance against the Hawks is the worst I've ever witnessed.
                        Last edited by rocwell; Mon Jan 29, 2018, 11:08 PM.

Comment

And... Jeff Teague is trending worldwide on Twitter

Comment

Denver blew it..Coulda called a timeout and instead rushed it to heave a half court prayer
                            9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

No, seriously. Teague should be fined for tonight's performance.

Wow. I watched Bruno, Landry Fields, Salmons, Bargnani, Pietrus, Kleza play in the league... And it sucked, but Teague's performance against the Hawks is the worst I've ever witnessed.
                              Why what did he do?
                              I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

Working...
                              X