Game #49 Toronto Raptors 109 - Minnesota Timberwolves 104

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hey isn't there a game tonight against the Wiz? We need a new thread up
    Gotta beat the Wall-less Wiz .... which has to be better than a ball-less wiz ....

Comment

• planetmars wrote: View Post
      I believe on Android you can ask for the desktop version for any site. Found a link on how to do it (not generally a mobile user myself so not sure if it will work):
      https://www.cnet.com/how-to/how-to-r...e-for-android/
      Thank you! Oh god I can breathe again. And I didn't even have to download anything to fix it.

Man, less than 24 hours with the wonky site and I understand why we've lost a few posters lately
      9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• G__Deane wrote: View Post
        Hey isn't there a game tonight against the Wiz? We need a new thread up
        Gotta beat the Wall-less Wiz .... which has to be better than a ball-less wiz ....
        Or wizzing on a wall.
        If we knew half as much about coaching an NBA team as we think, we"d know twice as much as we do.

Comment

• The other consideration with FVV - if we pay him this summer, the following summer becomes even more complicated when it's time to give Wright a raise. Paying FVV some money while Wright is cheap could make sense. Paying both of our backup guards the MLE or more would be problematic, and I don't think they want to let Wright go, I think they see him as the starter after Lowry declines.
          twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

• DanH wrote: View Post
            The other consideration with FVV - if we pay him this summer, the following summer becomes even more complicated when it's time to give Wright a raise. Paying FVV some money while Wright is cheap could make sense. Paying both of our backup guards the MLE or more would be problematic, and I don't think they want to let Wright go, I think they see him as the starter after Lowry declines.
            Nobody here wants more problems Dan. :-) We want solutions.

Comment

Working...
            X