Game #50 Toronto Raptors 119 - Washington Wizards 122

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Game #50 Toronto Raptors 119 - Washington Wizards 122

Let's keep the streak going with the minimalist approach!

Toronto's projected starters:

Kyle "I put up good stats" Lowry
    Demar "I took a lot of shots" DeRozan
    OG "I played fine" Anunoby
    Serge "I also played fine" Ibaka
    Jonas "I continued my hot streak" Valanciunas

Washington's projected starters:

Tomas Satoransky
    Bradley Beal
    Otto Porter
    Markieff Morris
    Marcin Gortat

Once again, a winnable game against a weak foe. GO RAPTORS.
    Axel wrote:
    Now Cody can stop posting about this guy and we have a poster to blame if anything goes wrong!!
    KeonClark wrote:
    We won't hear back from him. He dissapears into thin air and reappears when you least expect it. Ten is an enigma. Ten is a legend. Ten for the motherfucking win.
    KeonClark wrote:
    I can't wait until the playoffs start.

Until then, opinions are like assholes. Everyone has one and they most often stink

Thought you were going total minimalist with no thread,then it came up.

Comment

Gonzz wrote: View Post
      Thought you were going total minimalist with no thread,then it came up.
      I was tired the other day..... fell asleep at 7 PM, just woke up..... but had been up for over 24 hours.
      Axel wrote:
      Now Cody can stop posting about this guy and we have a poster to blame if anything goes wrong!!
      KeonClark wrote:
      We won't hear back from him. He dissapears into thin air and reappears when you least expect it. Ten is an enigma. Ten is a legend. Ten for the motherfucking win.
      KeonClark wrote:

Until then, opinions are like assholes. Everyone has one and they most often stink

Comment

Tomas satoransky? When did the detroit red wings left winger from 1994 become an nba point guard
        9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

Can't believe we are already at game #50. Seems like the season just started.

Comment

KeonClark wrote: View Post
            Tomas satoransky? When did the detroit red wings left winger from 1994 become an nba point guard
            https://www.basketball-reference.com...satorto01.html
            Axel wrote:
            KeonClark wrote:
            KeonClark wrote:

Comment

Sounds like a hockey player name from Czech or sweden. A poorly worded joke

Comment

lol....when you have to explain em...
                There's no such thing as a 2nd round bust.
                - TGO

Comment

Nah, I got the joke. I just figured I'd show proof that he's a player on the Wizards. BTW, he is from the Czech Republic.
                  Axel wrote:
                  KeonClark wrote:
                  KeonClark wrote:

Comment

let's see if JV can handle Gortat for once.

If they're running beal/gortat PnR i imagine we'll see the raptors run the coverage they used last game against Butler in the 2nd half.

Comment

Would take balls for the Wiz to win this one...and they don't got him
                      Imagine how painful it must be to put your Ball on the IR ....

Comment

Here's something heart warming: nba journeyman LeBron James will give struggling franchise golden State a chance to sign an all star this off-season, if they can clear cap space

http://www.espn.com/nba/story/_/id/2...bron-james-nba

I for one hope both parties get it. L James to finally have a chance to go into the playoffs and golden State gets the help they sorely need

Comment

Here's something heart warming: nba journeyman LeBron James will give struggling franchise golden State a chance to sign an all star this off-season, if they can clear cap space

I for one hope both parties get it. L James to finally have a chance to go into the playoffs and golden State gets the help they sorely need
                          LeBron and Warriors are just trolling at this point
                          The name's Bond, James Bond.

Comment

Comment

Apparently GSW, San Antonio and Miami are his three top choices.. with Houston, LAL and Cleveland are on the outside looking in. James and Pops together would actually be quite fun.

Comment

Working...
                              X