No announcement yet.

Game #50 Toronto Raptors 119 - Washington Wizards 122

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The 6th highest paid NBA player cannot hit a FT when it matters??? Come on...

Comment

• G__Deane wrote: View Post
      Yup. Brown should only see true garbage time even if the team is a bit shorthanded. They're not THAT short handed
      How come no one's mentioning Wright's play? he was awful. Soft on both ends of the floor as always.
      Mamba Mentality

Comment

• KeonClark wrote: View Post
        He's thinking about the 3 pt comp he's got a record to uphold..a 2x last place finisher..
        Good thing it’s not a free throw contest

Comment

• Zainab wrote: View Post
          I just don't understand. The Raptors have been making it a point of emphasis this year that Jonas is better when he's involved on offense. He's having the best month of his career.

Why not run something for him, I don't know, once in the second half?
          The final 3/4 court lob was to him

Comment

• Also, Raptors had 14 assists on 25 first half buckets, and 6 assists on 19 second half FGs.

Comment

• Lets be real though, did anyone really expect the Raptors to win an NBA game without Fred Vanvleet?

Comment

• JV in first half: 7/8 16 points
                JV in second half: 0 FGA

Same old Raptors...
                "Stay steamy"

- Kobe

Comment

• Mack North wrote: View Post

Hope that loads... this asshole tries stealing my beer as im yelling at the tv.
                  Great shot.
                  But for God's sake get him some better beer than that poison

Comment

• I just wanted to have post 444

Comment

• great game from Norm tonight. his defense on Beal was probably the biggest reason the game was even close. and a thumbs up to JV for getting out and trapping the last few games. that's great to see.

Comment

• GUYS, be POSITIVE! We have another game tomorrowww bishes

Comment

• G__Deane wrote: View Post
                          Great shot.
                          But for God's sake get him some better beer than that poison
                          Lol nothing better than Bud tallboys, man. #acquiredtaste

Comment

• I'm sorry, but Kyle Lowry is the most overrated "All Star" in the NBA. I don't think he deserved to make the all star team this year but he did because of the Raptors record.

As for his freethrow shooting in the clutch. I've been noticing for years now that he, I don't know what's the right word, chokes? shooting freethrows in the crunch time. He didn't miss 1 clutch freethrows tonght. He missed 2.

Comment

• Getting real tired of these single digit losses while Boston pulls garbage out of their ass and win every night

Sent from my SGH-I337M using Tapatalk

Comment

• golden wrote: View Post
                                Brown messed up the flow of the second unit - that was obvious. I just don't understand why we can't just tighten up the rotation and give Wright & Powell more minutes. They have chemistry together and Powell was rolling. Making Wright play off-ball was pretty dumb, especially when Brown is the lead guard. This is a coaching loss, IMO.
                                Wright was brutal when he had the ball tonight.
                                If we knew half as much about coaching an NBA team as we think, we"d know twice as much as we do.

Comment

Working...
                                X