PG: Andrew Harrison
    SG: Tyreke Evans
    SF: Dillon Brooks
    PF: JaMychal Green
    C: Marc Gasol

Last Meeting
    DECEMBER 9, 2017
    RAPTORS 116 GRIZZLIES 107

DeMar DeRozan scored 26 points along with 7 rebounds and 6 assists, Serge Ibaka matched his season high with 21 and the Toronto Raptors pulled away in the fourth quarter to beat the Memphis Grizzlies. Kyle Lowry finished with 16 points, eight assists, six rebounds and two steals for the Raptors. The Raptors shot 47.4 percent from the floor and went 13 of 31 from 3-point range for 41.9 percent. Memphis shot 50 percent from the field while going 9 of 27 from distance for 33.3 percent. Toronto beat Memphis 41-14 on fast-break points. The Grizzlies led 62-57 at halftime, but Ibaka paced the individual scoring with 18 points.

Keys To The Game

1) Prevent Gasol from getting hot who is actually the only player on the team who is a legalized threat to scoring. No one else on the team averages more than 10 points a game.
    2) Have to play high tempo, Memphis prefers a slow pace in order to play through Marc Gasol.
    3) Demar and Kyle can be the best backcourt by a mile. They can easily put the game away if both get going early.

Let's Go Raptors!!!

The game is so early
    OG is our king

Comment

consmap wrote: View Post
      The game is so early

Comment

consmap wrote: View Post
        The game is so early
        9:00 am on the west coast

Comment

Maury wrote: View Post
          9:00 am on the west coast
          Yup, that’s where I’m at
          OG is our king

Comment

Hope the boys start gathering worms.

Comment

As games go this one is pretty mundane. For me as a fan though I'm really frustrated with the Raps following dominant performances with clunkers. If they can come out and control Memphis from the opening tip on it will make me sleep better before Tuesday. It would be nice to give the starters (especially Kyle and Serge) some extra rest but really I just want to see the new system employed for 48 minutes, 3 pointers falling at a 36%+ clip and Norm having another solid game. Not too much to ask for.

Comment

Watching the end of the Warriors/Nuggets game and Jokic is getting the JV treatment - guards dribbling around the perimeter and not getting the ball inside to Jokic where he has an an obvious advantage. Nuggets still win

Comment

As far as I know, there’s no Tyreke. Brooks will probably look to have a big game on home soil.

Comment

Comment

Cavaliers guard Dwyane Wade on the big loss: "I hate getting my ass kicked, but I sure love getting my ass licked."

Everybody broke down laughing. Wade is such a class act.

Comment

Zainab wrote: View Post
                        Cavaliers guard Dwyane Wade on the big loss: "I hate getting my ass kicked, but I sure love getting my ass licked."

Everybody broke down laughing. Wade is such a class act.
                        When you've already solidified your legacy so you're just in it for the lols

Comment

Comment

Zainab wrote: View Post
                            JR Brick is gonezo

Comment

Call me skeptical about that Twitter account - he also says that Lue has been fired, which he hasn't.

That account only has 893 followers. I suspect that its a disgruntled Cav fan being 'creative'.

There *IS* a David Aldridge Twitter account for TNT that has 654k followers - not a mention of the events portrayed.

Comment

Working...
                              X