No announcement yet.

Game #52: Memphis Grizzles 86 - Toronto Raptors 101

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yes, the Celtics beat the Raptors on November 12th without Kyrie.

The very next game, OG Anunoby became a Raptors starter, which was kinda a big deal. How big of a deal, you ask?

Comment

• I wonder if Lowry will make it to Minnesota in time for kickoff
      The name's Bond, James Bond.

Comment

• 007 wrote: View Post
        I wonder if Lowry will make it to Minnesota in time for kickoff
        For sure. 1 hour for airport transfers + 2 hour flight at $10k cost.

Comment

• Zainab wrote: View Post
          My mom really just tried to convince me that Justin Timberlake was at the ACC watching the Raptors like he doesn't have a Superbowl to preform at. Who was it she saw you ask? Chandler Parsons.....
          I also thought he was Timberlake at first.

Comment

• Even if you told me that Fred Van Vleet was 100% leaving in July, I still wouldn't trade him this week. The Raptors are good this year, and have a chance to win the East. Fred improves those odds.

Comment

• Comment

Yes, the Celtics beat the Raptors on November 12th without Kyrie.

The very next game, OG Anunoby became a Raptors starter, which was kinda a big deal. How big of a deal, you ask?

Are you posing as Barolt? You're taking all his Twitter posts without giving him credit.

Comment

• jacobdr4 wrote: View Post
                  Are you posing as Barolt? You're taking all his Twitter posts without giving him credit.
                  I know but I can't figure out how to embed when I am not on my laptop. I am not writing an essay. Relax.

Comment

I know but I can't figure out how to embed when I am not on my laptop. I am not writing an essay. Relax.
                    Just because you're not writing an essay doesn't mean these journalists want there things taken without proper credit. I'm quite relaxed

Comment

Just because you're not writing an essay doesn't mean these journalists want there things taken without proper credit. I'm quite relaxed
                      Stay relaxed

Comment

• Was nice to see the bench pull out a victory today. Hate early games.. shooters will have a tough time as their rhythm will be off.

I still suspect a lot of early games in round 1.. so hope these guys are having some afternoon practices to get used to them.

Comment

He or she's been doing that lol. I gave up calling it out
                          I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

• The biggest takeaway from this game for me is that Casey had the balls to bench the entire starting lineup in the 4th. It would have been easy to bring in DeMar and/or Kyle to "help close it out", but I'm glad he didn't. Hopefully the starters take the message the right way
                            The name's Bond, James Bond.

Comment

• Why does the Super Bowl have to be so cringeworthy?

Comment

• 007 wrote: View Post
                                The biggest takeaway from this game for me is that Casey had the balls to bench the entire starting lineup in the 4th. It would have been easy to bring in DeMar and/or Kyle to "help close it out", but I'm glad he didn't. Hopefully the starters take the message the right way
                                I think the starters knew how shitty they were. Not surprised by Ibaka, since we played Friday and this game was an early start. His knees were clearly not going to be working today.

Lowry and DeMar played like horseshit. They fully deserved the benching. JV was the only one who played well from the starters, but I guess Casey wanted to "send the message" to the whole unit. Pretty sure Lowry checked out at halftime, thinking about his super bowl plans.

Comment

Working...
                                X