• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Puffer
    replied
    DanH wrote: View Post
    Make.
    Just needs 2.5/game. Come on JV.... only if you maintain your high %. Forget it if you visit Siakim territory.

Leave a comment:

• DanH
    replied
    Jclaw wrote: View Post
    He has to make 82 or take 82?
    Make.

Leave a comment:

• Jclaw
    replied
    007 wrote: View Post
    He has to make 82 on the season to qualify. He's made 16
    He has to make 82 or take 82?

Leave a comment:

• KeonClark
    replied
    Maury wrote: View Post
    The last 15 minutes have been nothing but cringe from the brutal song to the ridiculous player introductions and team entrances. Is this wrestling?

Leave a comment:

• S.R.
    replied
    Zainab wrote: View Post
    I know but I can't figure out how to embed when I am not on my laptop. I am not writing an essay. Relax.
    You can switch your mobile browser to desktop mode and embed tweets same as on your laptop. It is dumb the Twitter app doesn't have capacity to copy an embedded link.

Leave a comment:

• Ebonhawke
    replied
    Hence why I don't watch the pre-game stuff

Leave a comment:

• Maury
    replied
    rocwell wrote: View Post
    The last 15 minutes have been nothing but cringe from the brutal song to the ridiculous player introductions and team entrances. Is this wrestling?

Leave a comment:

• inthepaint
    replied
    What a game for Yak. Little by little he's getting more and more physical. Good balance between blocking/altering shots, on your feet individual defence, and team/help defence. Was pretty much flawless today.

Leave a comment:

• rocwell
    replied
    Maury wrote: View Post
    Why does the Super Bowl have to be so cringeworthy?

Leave a comment:

• white men can't jump
    replied
    007 wrote: View Post
    The biggest takeaway from this game for me is that Casey had the balls to bench the entire starting lineup in the 4th. It would have been easy to bring in DeMar and/or Kyle to "help close it out", but I'm glad he didn't. Hopefully the starters take the message the right way
    I think the starters knew how shitty they were. Not surprised by Ibaka, since we played Friday and this game was an early start. His knees were clearly not going to be working today.

Lowry and DeMar played like horseshit. They fully deserved the benching. JV was the only one who played well from the starters, but I guess Casey wanted to "send the message" to the whole unit. Pretty sure Lowry checked out at halftime, thinking about his super bowl plans.

Leave a comment:

• Maury
    replied
    Why does the Super Bowl have to be so cringeworthy?

Leave a comment:

replied
    The biggest takeaway from this game for me is that Casey had the balls to bench the entire starting lineup in the 4th. It would have been easy to bring in DeMar and/or Kyle to "help close it out", but I'm glad he didn't. Hopefully the starters take the message the right way

Leave a comment:

• GLF
    replied
    jacobdr4 wrote: View Post
    Just because you're not writing an essay doesn't mean these journalists want there things taken without proper credit. I'm quite relaxed
    He or she's been doing that lol. I gave up calling it out

Leave a comment:

• planetmars
    replied
    Was nice to see the bench pull out a victory today. Hate early games.. shooters will have a tough time as their rhythm will be off.

I still suspect a lot of early games in round 1.. so hope these guys are having some afternoon practices to get used to them.

Leave a comment:

• Zainab
    replied
    jacobdr4 wrote: View Post
    Just because you're not writing an essay doesn't mean these journalists want there things taken without proper credit. I'm quite relaxed
    Stay relaxed

Leave a comment:

Working...
X