• Show
Clear All

• Shaolin Fantastic
    replied
    wrong thread.

Leave a comment:

• The Great One
    replied
    I'm glad Casey stayed with the 2nd unit the rest of the game.

DeRozan can't take night's off man. He doesn't show up against bad teams. The stats shows it. Also, VV and Wright imo controls the game A LOT better than Lowry. Lowry is always out of control, takes a lot of random/dumb 3's and is a below average defender.

A lot of people mocked me last year when i said VV > Wright. That shouldn't even be a debate anymore. So i'm going to take it a step further. VV > Lowry.

The ONLY thing that Lowry does better than Fred now is he's a better scorer. He's not a better shooter, he's not a better playmaker, he doesn't control the game as well as Fred, and he's definitely not a better defender.

Leave a comment:

• GLF
    replied
    007 wrote: View Post
    If we lose on Tuesday we have no hope for the 1 seed
    Pretty much. And Raptors choke under pressure so trust and believe we ain't winning lol

Leave a comment:

• Abbas
    replied
    We beating Cels by 24 watch
    b/c

Cels beat Portland by 1
    Raps bear Portland by 25
    Thus, Raptors gonna beat Celtics by 24 (25-1=24)

Leave a comment:

• GLF
    replied
    Lochson wrote: View Post
    You could say the same to any professional player so ill apply that sentiment to your Lowry negativity too please
    Yea but Lowry is a veteran and an all star who is playing stupid. It's one thing to be missing shots that I can deal with but he's taking terrible shots, playing no defence and making stupid passes that lead to run outs. When our young guys are struggling they're usually just missing good looks and if they do something stupid they have the excuse of being young players still learning. They all play the game the right way. Lowry isn't doing that right now in my opinion and he's been in the league long enough that he has no excuse.

Leave a comment:

replied
    If we lose on Tuesday we have no hope for the 1 seed

Leave a comment:

• golden
    replied
    3inthekeon wrote: View Post
    Accountability without singling out one player. Bench the whole lineup. Great move Case.
    Loved it.

Leave a comment:

• GLF
    replied
    Mitch P wrote: View Post
    Celts pull off another "miracle" comeback and last second winning shot. They do this so consistently it's ridiculous. Raps had better have both units making shots Tuesday.
    Yea if we shoot like this against them we aren't winning that game. No question

Leave a comment:

• golden
    replied
    FFS. Everyone on the Celtics is clutch when it matters, including their coach. And our 3 all-stars choke. Life ain't fair.

Leave a comment:

• Lochson
    replied
    GLF wrote: View Post
    Also where's the Delon hate today? lol. This is why I laugh when you guys go off on our young guys for having a bad stretch. They've all proven they can play and are very good. Young players have a hard time with consistency more often than not, it's just the way it is. So hopefully next time one of our young players has a rough stretch of games you guys will learn to chill out and believe they'll come out of it and start playing well again.
    You could say the same to any professional player so ill apply that sentiment to your Lowry negativity too please

Leave a comment:

• Zainab
    replied

Leave a comment:

• GLF
    replied
    Shaolin Fantastic wrote: View Post
    Celtics win another close one.

At a certain point this just cannot be luck.
    Agreed. They seem to have a lot of clutch guys on that team clearly. Everyone is fucking hitting step back jumpers lol. We have zero so good luck to us on Tuesday. Also their defence is unreal and they play hard for pretty much 48 minutes every night. It's crazy when you think about it

Leave a comment:

• Mitch P
    replied
    Celts pull off another "miracle" comeback and last second winning shot. They do this so consistently it's ridiculous. Raps had better have both units making shots Tuesday.

Leave a comment:

• GLF
    replied
    3inthekeon wrote: View Post
    Accountability without singling out one player. Bench the whole lineup. Great move Case.
    Love it. For once Casey shows some fucking balls

Leave a comment:

• Shaolin Fantastic
    replied
    Celtics win another close one.

At a certain point this just cannot be luck.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X