X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TheWaterboy
    replied
    TRex wrote: View Post
    Here's the thing. We all want the Raps to finish 1st right? so that they can avoid the Cavs in the 2nd round. The thing is right now, we don't know where the Cavs are going to finish. I could easily see them finishing 4th/5th/6th.
    A lot depends on how soon (or if) the Cavs stop losing two games for every game they win. They could finish 7th, 8th, or even 9th if things go really bad from here. Detroit seems at least somewhat likely to muscle its way into the playoff with the boost that Griffin has given them, which means that somebody else is on their way out.

Even if they do limp into the playoffs, I'm not sure they have what it takes to defend against us if we play them like we played the Celtics tonight, and with the Love injury (and re-adjustment time when he comes back), The Cavs could well be in serious trouble in the first round if they finish 7th or 8th and play either Boston or us.

I know, I know, "Never Count Lebron Out." On the other hand, I think the sort of chemistry improvements the Cavs need to make would have been possible with Kyrie, but absolutely won't happen with IT, so...

Leave a comment:

• 3inthekeon
    replied
    007 wrote: View Post
    I LOVE how much confidence and swagger the bench mob has. At this point I'm talking myself into all-bench units in the playoffs, and we even have a strong 11th man (the seemingly resurrected Norm) to throw out there if needed
    You're not the only one
    [IMG] [/IMG]

Leave a comment:

• The Great One
    replied
    Here's the thing. We all want the Raps to finish 1st right? so that they can avoid the Cavs in the 2nd round. The thing is right now, we don't know where the Cavs are going to finish. I could easily see them finishing 4th/5th/6th.

Leave a comment:

• Zainab
    replied

Leave a comment:

replied
    Zainab wrote: View Post

I LOVE how much confidence and swagger the bench mob has. At this point I'm talking myself into all-bench units in the playoffs, and we even have a strong 11th man (the seemingly resurrected Norm) to throw out there if needed

Leave a comment:

• Cody73
    replied
    https://streamable.com/ojsdp

Leave a comment:

• Zainab
    replied
    OBI ONE KANOUBIII

Leave a comment:

• Zainab
    replied
    Great night for the celtics to get blown out. All the attention will be on this tragic cavs collapse. No one will even know the celtics lost, they will see the standings and just say the celtics are the best in the east now - CUZ NOBODY sees us #WeTheHidden

Leave a comment:

• Zainab
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Zainab
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Zainab
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Zainab
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Zainab
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Zainab
    replied

Leave a comment:

• slaw
    replied
    Best game of the year? That Houston win was impressive and the Cavs blowout is up there but this was a different kind of performance.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X