No announcement yet.

Game #53: Boston Celtics 91 - Toronto Raptors 111

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lowry flying on a charter to and from Minny in the winter. Couldn't help thinking of Buddy Holly.

Comment

TRex wrote: View Post
      Lowry walking into Raps lockerroom tomorrow like:

*someone upload Vince McMahon's walk gif here* lol

Comment

Kyle, I'm so happy for you that your favorite sports team won a championship. I'd like to feel that way too. Just putting that out there.

Comment

Oh, Philly fans.

Comment

Lowry will be fine, guys. If not, we got Freddy & Delon anyways.

Forgot about yesterday's game..... hope we come out strong.
            Axel wrote:
            Now Cody can stop posting about this guy and we have a poster to blame if anything goes wrong!!
            KeonClark wrote:
            We won't hear back from him. He dissapears into thin air and reappears when you least expect it. Ten is an enigma. Ten is a legend. Ten for the motherfucking win.
            KeonClark wrote:
            I can't wait until the playoffs start.

Until then, opinions are like assholes. Everyone has one and they most often stink

Comment

Mitch P wrote: View Post
              Lowry flying on a charter to and from Minny in the winter. Couldn't help thinking of Buddy Holly.
              What the *%#^ man!? Please stop.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Mitch P wrote: View Post
                I'm trying not to get too worked up about this; I'm starting to lose sleep like when I was coaching. A loss would hardly be fatal as there are a lot of games left and two late in the season against Boston. However.....I feel like if the Raps win this one they could start on a real roll as the opposition isn't overwhelming over the next bunch of games. They could reel off 8 or 9 wins in a row and build a lead. A loss would just be a little discouraging just before the break. Will be a good coaching test for Casey; how he manages the game Tuesday and if they lose how he can keep the team positive and learn from it. I loved his move benching the "All-Stars" (well one of them is a fake All Star) today. The idea of your point guard racing away and chartering a plane....not attending the team event to watch the game together is of course typical of the game today. The All Stars should have been embarrassed today but they probably weren't.
                It's one game. It doesn't prove anything if we win and likewise if we lose.

What's with singling out our all-stars?? They played the most minutes (along with VV) so I wouldn't call that being benched.

Comment

I predict this thread will pass the 13 pages of the Memphis thread by game time.

Comment

Comment

Kyle is back in Toronto already! What a guy

Comment

special1 wrote: View Post

What's with singling out our all-stars?? They played the most minutes (along with VV) so I wouldn't call that being benched.

It's a big game though.

Comment

special1 wrote: View Post

I think that was an incredible win - that the Raptors closed out an entire 4th quarter using only the bench says everything about how deep the team is and nothing about what Casey thinks about the starters.

There have been some frustrating close losses lately but there have already been a handful of excellent wins. They dropped 130 on a streaking Portland team with a quite good defence. They ran Cleveland out of the gym. They can beat the Grizzlies with their bench. Every now and then I still can't believe this is actually the Toronto Raptors I'm watching, it's been a long time coming.
                          Last edited by S.R.; Mon Feb 5, 2018, 02:49 PM.
                          "We're playing in a building." -- Kawhi Leonard

Comment

LJ2 wrote: View Post
                            It's a big game though.
                            It is. But I wouldn't go all in here. Try something new. These guys are going to watch this tape in a few months.

Comment

rocwell wrote: View Post

SHot looks good

https://twitter.com/NBA/status/960539790796931072

Comment

rocwell wrote: View Post

Haha what a tourist

"Been there done that, got the t shirt"
                                9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

Working...
                                X