No announcement yet.

Game #53: Boston Celtics 91 - Toronto Raptors 111

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Regardless how the game goes it looks bad on ESPN or TNT (or who ever has the national game on Tuesdays) that the game choice is the 8th place Hinkies vs the 4th place Wizards rather than the 1st and 2nd place teams...
    There's no such thing as a 2nd round bust.
    - TGO

Comment

rocwell wrote: View Post
      It is. But I wouldn't go all in here. Try something new. These guys are going to watch this tape in a few months.
      Yeah, can't make any definitive statements based on a win or a loss but you know everyone here has a knot in their stomach for this game.

Comment

A Rolex can't buy this....best backcourt in the east

Comment

This is a big game. If the Raps can't beat the Celtics in their own yard then they can just forget about finishing 1st.
          Mamba Mentality

Comment

TRex wrote: View Post
            This is a big game. If the Raps can't beat the Celtics in their own yard then they can just forget about finishing 1st.
            I disagree, I think even if we lose this game we have a pretty reasonable shot at still getting first. Still two games after this one against Boston and they have a pretty road heavy schedule to finish. Not a must-win by any means. But would be really nice to win.

Comment

planetmars wrote: View Post
              I would love nothing more than a win.. and a loss would definitely really suck.. Marcus Smart is still injured. Kyrie may or may not play (possibly won't). They don't have Monroe yet.

If we lose at home with a fully healthy roster against a depleted Celtics team it will really blow. Not going to lie.. might get depressing. Just a regular season game sure, but this team should be better than a depleted Celtics team. Hell they should be better than a fully healthy Celtics team.

Hate the idea that Kyle went to Minny to watch that game live.. Sure he's a big Eagles fan.. but if he comes out shooting bricks on Tuesday I'm going to want to murder him.
              Kyles gotta know he's in for some criticism if he comes out flat (or hung over lol)
              So look for a big game from him .....

Comment

S.R. wrote: View Post
                I think that was an incredible win - that the Raptors closed out an entire 4th quarter using only the bench says everything about how deep the team is and nothing about what Casey thinks about the starters.

There have been some frustrating close losses lately but there have already been a handful of excellent wins. They dropped 130 on a streaking Portland team with a quite good defence. They ran Cleveland out of the gym. They can beat the Grizzlies with their bench. Every now and then I still can't believe this is actually the Toronto Raptors I'm watching, it's been a long time coming.
                Wait til they get down 4 points early to the Cavs. Peeps will be dropping senseless F-bombs all over the thread and saying "this team will never win in the playoffs"

Comment

TRex wrote: View Post
                  Seriously? One game with so much of the schedule left (a favourable on e for the Raptors) would have you reach this conclusion how?

Comment

Schedule has been pretty ho-hum for awhile now
                    Excited for a marquee game again
                    9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

Comment

Had this date circled on the calendar since November. Can't wait for the retribution!

Comment

This is a huge game. My brother and mom are Celtics fans. I need bragging rights.

Comment

jacobdr4 wrote: View Post
                            This is a huge game. My brother and mom are Celtics fans. I need bragging rights.
                            Similar situation for me. I'm obviously a massive raptors fan and my twin brother is a celtics homer.

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk
                            "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

MACK11 wrote: View Post
                              Similar situation for me. I'm obviously a massive raptors fan and my twin brother is a celtics homer.

Twin brother!?!?! Oh no.

Comment

rocwell wrote: View Post
                                Twin brother!?!?! Oh no.
                                Yeah. I'm still confused how he became a Celtics fan whilst living in Canada his whole life

"Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

Working...
                                X