Game #53: Boston Celtics 91 - Toronto Raptors 111

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

MACK11 wrote: View Post
    Similar situation for me. I'm obviously a massive raptors fan and my twin brother is a celtics homer.

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk
    This him?

9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

Boss and Capo

https://www.instagram.com/p/Be1A2adjI5D

Comment

I had two friends that were Celtics fans......not friends with them any more

Comment

G__Deane wrote: View Post
          I had two friends that were Celtics fans......not friends with them any more

Comment

Yeah. I'm still confused how he became a Celtics fan whilst living in Canada his whole life

jerome lived in Boston for the last eight years and still cannot like the Celtics.

Comment

Similar situation for me. I'm obviously a massive raptors fan and my twin brother is a celtics homer.

You have a twin brother? So do I! My brother was a big Miami homer a few years back..... now he doesn't pay as much attention to basketball lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

So i'm watchin this Oklahoma game, what if Trae Young is the next Steph Curry? their game is eerily similar.
                Mamba Mentality

Comment

Washington is now tied with Cleveland, and have won a season-high 5 games in a row. They have the league's highest assist percentage during that span, and they're doing it with Wall injured
                  The name's Bond, James Bond.

Comment

007 wrote: View Post
                    Washington is now tied with Cleveland, and have won a season-high 5 games in a row. They have the league's highest assist percentage during that span, and they're doing it with Wall injured
                    #EwingTheory
                    #RudyGay

Comment

Short sample size although they did manage to win 3 against +.500 teams. The thunder game was understandable that team is still trynna figure things out and their offense is atrocious, the win against us was just poor play on our part, and Indiana was missing Oladipo.

I feel like John Wall has a Westbrook type effect on that team, he has the ball in his hands A LOT which obviously makes it hard for his teammates to get it going. If he was a better shooter and played off the ball at times like Lowry that team would be very tough to deal with.

Comment

After we're done with the Celtics:

Comment

I can't sleeeep!!!

Comment

And, I also want a twin!!!!!!!

Comment

Mitch P wrote: View Post
                              I'm trying not to get too worked up about this; I'm starting to lose sleep like when I was coaching. A loss would hardly be fatal as there are a lot of games left and two late in the season against Boston. However.....I feel like if the Raps win this one they could start on a real roll as the opposition isn't overwhelming over the next bunch of games. They could reel off 8 or 9 wins in a row and build a lead. A loss would just be a little discouraging just before the break. Will be a good coaching test for Casey; how he manages the game Tuesday and if they lose how he can keep the team positive and learn from it. I loved his move benching the "All-Stars" (well one of them is a fake All Star) today. The idea of your point guard racing away and chartering a plane....not attending the team event to watch the game together is of course typical of the game today. The All Stars should have been embarrassed today but they probably weren't.
                              Sooner or later the Raptors have to deal with the Lowry ‘ problem ‘ but the time is not now

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Maybe JJ Barea was right about Wall....

@espn_macmahon
                                John Wall called JJ Barea “just a little midget trying to get mad.” Barea responds by saying he finally has someone in the NBA he doesn’t like. “I don’t think his teammates like him, either.”
                                11:20 PM - Jan 22, 2018
                                There's no such thing as a 2nd round bust.
                                - TGO

Comment

Working...
                                X