X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• rocwell wrote: View Post
    Jonas "Wasaga Beach" Valanciunas #NeverForget

Dwane "the ultimate dad" Casey ..."we wanted him to be a dad 3 years ago"

Hmmm CJ had his first kid, Fred had his first kid...maybe Dwane makes it a rule "dad's only"
    9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• Hard to get reception in igloos. Also no wifi in Canada west of Guelph

Comment

• We really have to win this.

Comment

• Every time this year I get this hyped for a game, the Raptors lose. I am saying this now as a reverse jinx. In the meantime, everyone rub your lucky bobble heads. Personally I am burning claim chowder on the stovetop right now as a Beantown curse. If anyone has lobster rolls, feel free to tromp on them. Text any "friends" who are Celtics fans, cuss them out, and disown them. We can do this, but only if we pull together and give this 110%.
              "We're playing in a building." -- Kawhi Leonard

Comment

• *clam chowder

I have a new phone and the keyboard is pissing me off. Why would you autocorrect clam chowder to claim chowder, and ffs when I type pissed I mean pissed, not poisson. My name is not Guy.
                "We're playing in a building." -- Kawhi Leonard

Comment

• rocwell wrote: View Post
                  Jonas "Wasaga Beach" Valanciunas #NeverForget

Casey, you wanted to him "not hang out" at 22???

Comment

• Stream for anyone that needs a good HD stream that doesn't die

http://sasastreams.pw/game2.php?feed=4

Comment

• what I learned from the start of Cavs vs. Magic is that Cleveland is good at beating teams that don't want to win games

Comment

• G__Deane wrote: View Post
                        Casey, you wanted to him "not hang out" at 22???
                        he's coaching a basketball team, of course he doesn't want guys going out and partying if he could have his way.

Maturity matters, hope this is a permanent change.

Comment

• Raptors HD feed

http://sasastreams.pw/game2.php?feed=1

Comment

• KHD wrote: View Post
                            he's coaching a basketball team, of course he doesn't want guys going out and partying if he could have his way.

Maturity matters, hope this is a permanent change.
                            That's why I like OG. He already seems like a grandpa

Comment

• Raps vs refs. Go raps!!!!

Sent from my SM-G930W8 using Tapatalk

Comment

• S.R. wrote: View Post
                                Every time this year I get this hyped for a game, the Raptors lose. I am saying this now as a reverse jinx. In the meantime, everyone rub your lucky bobble heads. Personally I am burning claim chowder on the stovetop right now as a Beantown curse. If anyone has lobster rolls, feel free to tromp on them. Text any "friends" who are Celtics fans, cuss them out, and disown them. We can do this, but only if we pull together and give this 110%.
                                Agreed lol. They always lose these kind of pressure games during the season. Lets see what they got!
                                I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

Working...
                                X