No announcement yet.

Game #53: Boston Celtics 91 - Toronto Raptors 111

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Playoff intensity defense. Good start.

Comment

• MACK11 wrote: View Post
      Exactly. They call JV for the softest things and people clobber him all the time

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk
      It's time JV gets some respek on his name!

Comment

• DeRozan needs to pick it up, soon as he does we got this
        Abbas wrote:

First of all i was my own source

Comment

• golden wrote: View Post
          Playoff intensity defense. Good start.
          Yep. But Boston is a superb defensive team that will keep it up for 4 quarters... question is can the Raps keep it up as well.

Comment

• MACK11 wrote: View Post
            Exactly. They call JV for the softest things and people clobber him all the time

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk
            JVs nickname is "foul on you"

Sent from my SM-G930W8 using Tapatalk

Comment

• KHD wrote: View Post
              why does JV never get a fucking call against this team?
              He doesn't get calls against anyone. I sort of think it's a bit of like what happened to Shaq, and to Blake Griffin early on... the guy was just so much stronger than everyone he got beat up without foul calls until he started bitching about it.

I don't want JV to bitch about calls but we should send a tape of shitty calls and non-calls against him to the league office.

Comment

• ogi wrote: View Post
                DD has to get that shot to fall tonight

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                I'm fine with him starting slow as long as he picks it up in the second half. I really scared about the 3rd quarter in this game. Brad Stevens is very good at making adjustments and right when teams pick it up against us we go ISO. Hopefully that doesn't happen tonight.
                I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

• Kyle's gotta hesitate or stutter step before going up or he's going to get blocked all night

Comment

• these raps can't sleep

Comment

• Scraptor wrote: View Post
                      He doesn't get calls against anyone. I sort of think it's a bit of like what happened to Shaq, and to Blake Griffin early on... the guy was just so much stronger than everyone he got beat up without foul calls until he started bitching about it.

I don't want JV to bitch about calls but we should send a tape of shitty calls and non-calls against him to the league office.
                      That's on Casey but he doesn't defend JV

Comment

• How the fuck does derozan not see FVV wide open right beside him?

Sent from my SM-G930W8 using Tapatalk

Comment

• Hmm, I'm not sure how I feel about this game right now
                          The name's Bond, James Bond.

Comment

• have referees ever called a foul on boston? like, ever in the entire history of the NBA? sometimes it doesn't feel like it.

Let any NBA team foul this much and they'll be the top defence too. Fuck these assholes.

Comment

• Where is DeRozan doe? you have to be more aggressive than this.
                              Mamba Mentality

Comment

• I hate it when we go ISO at the end of a quarter.... ball stays in DD's hands & whoever gets it next always jacks up a terrible shot. Get some movement going and swing the ball around.
                                Axel wrote:
                                Now Cody can stop posting about this guy and we have a poster to blame if anything goes wrong!!
                                KeonClark wrote:
                                We won't hear back from him. He dissapears into thin air and reappears when you least expect it. Ten is an enigma. Ten is a legend. Ten for the motherfucking win.
                                KeonClark wrote:
                                I can't wait until the playoffs start.

Until then, opinions are like assholes. Everyone has one and they most often stink

Comment

Working...
                                X