No announcement yet.

Game #53: Boston Celtics 91 - Toronto Raptors 111

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Last 2 possessions of both qtr's stunk.

But after 2 we're up bunch. With the chance to put this away early in the 3rd.

Wow

Comment

• Great half. Starters plus vanvleet is like last year’s bench plus Lowry haha.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

• We've won every hustle play

Comment

• I'm becoming more and more frustrated with Lowry. I know he made some threes early but I prefer to see FVV running the offence these days. His shot selection.......yeesh.

Comment

• Statement game incoming.

Comment

• Looks like Porzingis f'd his knee up. What the hell is going on

Comment

• 007 wrote: View Post
                That's huge, especially for DeMar
                Yeah..if they can induce a 4 th foul early in the 3rd that puts one of their few scorers on the pine for a longer time than they’d like....he will be hesitant too...dd should be able to work inside
                There's no such thing as a 2nd round bust.
                - TGO

Comment

• it should be bench mob vs Team LeBron/Team Steph

Comment

• Zainab wrote: View Post
                    Statement game incoming.
                    What a talking point it would be for the raps to avg 30 point victories over CLE & BOS

Comment

• VV is the KINGPIN of that 2nd unit. They better re-sign him to a LONG TERM extension this summer. His best attribute is his leadership. And he can also shoot the ball. People here thinks I was joking when I said last year that he's a good player. No one's laughing now. IMO he's a starting caliber guard in this league.
                      Mamba Mentality

Comment

• Bench unit gave us this lead..... just hoping that we can play smart in the 3rd and not let them back in this.... love the way were playing Horford though.
                        Axel wrote:
                        Now Cody can stop posting about this guy and we have a poster to blame if anything goes wrong!!
                        KeonClark wrote:
                        We won't hear back from him. He dissapears into thin air and reappears when you least expect it. Ten is an enigma. Ten is a legend. Ten for the motherfucking win.
                        KeonClark wrote:
                        I can't wait until the playoffs start.

Until then, opinions are like assholes. Everyone has one and they most often stink

Comment

• Mitch P wrote: View Post
                          I'm becoming more and more frustrated with Lowry. I know he made some threes early but I prefer to see FVV running the offence these days. His shot selection.......yeesh.
                          Yea man. His bad shot selection has become terrible out of no where. It's crazy. I feel very uneasy when the ball's in Kyle's hands and that shouldn't be.
                          I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

• Glad we kept FVV in their till the end - helped stabilize everything

Comment

• Good 1st half. Now this team needs to come out hungry in the 3rd. The celtics always make these insane comebacks

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk
                              "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

• Mitch P wrote: View Post
                                I'm becoming more and more frustrated with Lowry. I know he made some threes early but I prefer to see FVV running the offence these days. His shot selection.......yeesh.
                                I said this afternoon he'll try and force a big game to make sure he doesn't get any Super Bowl criticism ....

Comment

Working...
                                X