No announcement yet.

Game #53: Boston Celtics 91 - Toronto Raptors 111

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Raptors gotta be ready for the Celtics to come out firing at the start of the 3rd....and the Celtics gotta be ready for the bench mob to come back in at the end of the 3rd
    The name's Bond, James Bond.

Comment

• Brad Stevens is going to make some adjustments and Boston is gonna come out more focused in the second half. Raptors DO NOT FUCK THIS UP!!!!! Or should I say STARTERS. Move the fucking ball and play defence. As long as we continue to do both things we should be fine
      I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

• Lowry is such a smart player and does have great bball IQ but for some reason decides to start shooting some random ass shots that 8/10 times don't go in

Comment

• Raptors got 13 assists from 9 different players. DeMar has the most with 4

Comment

• I now fully understand the point of FVV. It keeps the ball out of Lowry and DeRozan's hands. I'm on board.

Comment

• The problem with playing the Raptors is that they have virtually no exploitable weaknesses right now besides youth. So when their young players are playing like this...

Comment

• raps officially favs to come out of the east

Comment

• I'm telling you, we will win every quarter by 10

Comment

• Zainab wrote: View Post
                    raps officially favs to come out of the east
                    Still a half to play let’s not jinx it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

• Celtics known to make 3rd quarter comebacks. Raps stay wokeee

Comment

• Zainab wrote: View Post
                        The problem with playing the Raptors is that they have virtually no exploitable weaknesses right now besides youth. So when their young players are playing like this...
                        You think so? Rebounding comes to mind. Picking up your defence and baiting the raps into going ISO comes to mind. 3 point shooting or lack there of comes to mind.
                        I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

• This is the first year I can't think of a scrub on the Raptors and every year we have someone whom you look at and think "dear god, no"

Comment

• GLF wrote: View Post
                            You think so? Rebounding comes to mind. Picking up your defence and baiting the raps into going ISO comes to mind. 3 point shooting or lack there of comes to mind.
                            Well, not in this game

Comment

• Cavs have blown a 21 point lead and are tied with Orlando in the 3rd

Comment

• ogi wrote: View Post
                                Still a half to play let’s not jinx it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                                Zainab knows how to run her gamethread. Gotta let her do her thing!

Comment

Working...
                                X