Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Demographic Shift wrote: View Post
    My guess is that it will be paid in yuan
    You don't think someone like Sacramento won't give him a chance?!

Comment

• Too easy

Comment

• And Cavs lose. What a perfect night.

Comment

• I just witnessed a beat down. Demo Shift I thought of you! Lol 😂

Great team win. Start to finish.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

• I said we had to come out strong tonight. We did that & then some.
            Axel wrote:
            Now Cody can stop posting about this guy and we have a poster to blame if anything goes wrong!!
            KeonClark wrote:
            We won't hear back from him. He dissapears into thin air and reappears when you least expect it. Ten is an enigma. Ten is a legend. Ten for the motherfucking win.
            KeonClark wrote:
            I can't wait until the playoffs start.

Until then, opinions are like assholes. Everyone has one and they most often stink

Comment

• rocwell wrote: View Post
              Poor Celtics.

Comment

• I hope the Celtics do trade Marcus Smart, he tends to make a big difference vs the Raps.

Comment

• Ughh why do I like Brad Stevens so much. He's so reasonable and complementary. When asked if they should just chop it up as one of those nights he said: "no we got our butts kicked by a really good team. It takes credit away from them when I say that, I will never chop anything up to one of those nights".

Comment

• One word: TRASH.

Tell me again how worried I should be about the Celts in the playoffs.

In all seriousness, it's obviously just one game, but that's a nice game right there. Dominating performance from wire to wire on both ends, even with off nights with DD and JV missing easy-to-decent looks the offence generated for them.
                    twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

• jacobdr4 wrote: View Post
                      Ughh why do I like Brad Stevens so much. He's so reasonable and complementary. When asked if they should just chop it up as one of those nights he said: "no we got our butts kicked by a really good team. It takes credit away from them when I say that, I will never chop anything up to one of those nights".
                      FYI, the expression is "chalk it up"
                      “Chalk it up” is a very old expression that goes back to the custom of writing a customer's outstanding charges on a chalkboard, especially in a bar. Today it means to give credit in a more general sense, as in the expression “chalk it up to experience” (credit it to experience, add it to your account of experiences).

Comment

Ughh why do I like Brad Stevens so much. He's so reasonable and complementary. When asked if they should just chop it up as one of those nights he said: "no we got our butts kicked by a really good team. It takes credit away from them when I say that, I will never chop anything up to one of those nights".
                        Don't mean to be a dick (even though my daughter fondly calls me an asshole) but the term is chalk it up.
                        If we knew half as much about coaching an NBA team as we think, we"d know twice as much as we do.

Comment

• G__Deane wrote: View Post
                          FYI, the expression is "chalk it up"
                          “Chalk it up” is a very old expression that goes back to the custom of writing a customer's outstanding charges on a chalkboard, especially in a bar. Today it means to give credit in a more general sense, as in the expression “chalk it up to experience” (credit it to experience, add it to your account of experiences).
                          Hahahaha yes chalk it up. I know the phrase I just couldn't remember the word.. Thank you.

Comment

• Big win for the good guys

Comment

• Hotshot wrote: View Post
                              You don't think someone like Sacramento won't give him a chance?!
                              He has to drop the happy go lucky sideshow bob routine.....Good players have mean streaks in them and he has to find his or he will waste that talent he has...sacto has made some suspect moves but picking up a non rebounding marshmallow soft C is not something they would do....
                              There's no such thing as a 2nd round bust.
                              - TGO

Comment

Hahahaha yes chalk it up. I know the phrase I just couldn't remember the word.. Thank you.
                                It’s because we chopped them up
                                OG is our king

Comment

Working...
                                X