• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Lowry Minutes Reduction Plan is working. Big thank you to Delon and FVV
    The name's Bond, James Bond.

Comment

• rocwell wrote: View Post
      Cavs are gonna try and tank? They're doing a pretty good job already without trying
      9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• Those all bench line up's which we were all concerned about seem to be working out.

Comment

• Stephen A is an idiot, let's be honest. Do these people realize how stupid they sound?

Comment

• rocwell wrote: View Post
            Smith's all over the place, here.

First, he implies that Cavs WANT to face the Raps in the 2nd round to make their playoff run easier. Then he flat out says that they'll intentionally lose to Raps because they've already given up on the season. Fully ignoring the fact that Raps have a legit shot at the 1st seed.

This guy is the Donald Drumpf of NBA analysts. Regularly blurting out full sentences without zero meaning.

Comment

• Nilanka wrote: View Post
              Smith's all over the place, here.

First, he implies that Cavs WANT to face the Raps in the 2nd round to make their playoff run easier. Then he flat out says that they'll intentionally lose to Raps because they've already given up on the season. Fully ignoring the fact that Raps have a legit shot at the 1st seed.

This guy is the Donald Drumpf of NBA analysts. Regularly blurting out full sentences without zero meaning.
              Yeah but

9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• So the Cavs are trying to tank to avoid Boston only to have to play Toronto who's going to beat them anyway? Is that what SAS is trying to say there?

Okay sure buddy.. it's Puff-Puff-Pass. Not Puff-Puff-Puff.

Comment

• Basically they have an excuse IF the Raps beat the Cavs in the playoffs.

"The Cavs tank that series because they didn't want to play and lose to the Celtics in the next round!"

LMAO
                  Mamba Mentality

Comment

• LJ2 wrote: View Post
                    The Raptors bench has given them a huge boost, but normally teams tighten up their rotation for the playoffs. If I were to provide an answer to your question I would have to think something along the lines of the opposing team having their starters out against our bench unit may not work in our favour.
                    The raptors can put five fresh guys out on the floor for every minute of the 48 that gets played. They should be able to run any other team off the floor. Rotating a starter in with the bench as required should not be a problem. Kyle, DeRozan, OG, and Serge all provide shooting and Kyle and DeMar provide ball handling, and lately all four of those guys provide defense. JV can also sub in for Yak as required and as appropriate. The opposing team should be wasted by the 40 minute mark.

Comment

• Also, remember 2 years ago when SAS said that DeRozan was for sure going to the Lakers? lol
                      Mamba Mentality

Comment

• LJ2 wrote: View Post

Bench was huge, but what do they do when the playoffs roll around? They wouldn't maintain this rotation would they?
                        Yes, maintain the rotation. Goal should be 48 minutes of a constant threat of a fast transition game and relentless D. 10 guys in peak physical conditioning is the best way to achieve that. Raps bench can hold their own. Last two games alone we saw lots of minutes for them with Gasol and Kyrie on the floor and they did great. Plus larger rotations are more difficult to adjust against. Shouldn't matter what other teams choose to do, it's working for us.

Shorten the rotation if things naturally call for that (e.g Injuries, or someone really falling off a cliff and not playing well), but let's not artificially do it when everyone is playing well individually and with chemistry as a unit.

Comment

• inthepaint wrote: View Post
                          Yes, maintain the rotation. Goal should be 48 minutes of a constant threat of a fast transition game and relentless D. 10 guys in peak physical conditioning is the best way to achieve that. Raps bench can hold their own. Last two games alone we saw lots of minutes for them with Gasol and Kyrie on the floor and they did great. Plus larger rotations are more difficult to adjust against. Shouldn't matter what other teams choose to do, it's working for us.

Shorten the rotation if things naturally call for that (e.g Injuries, or someone really falling off a cliff and not playing well), but let's not artificially do it when everyone is playing well individually and with chemistry as a unit.
                          Yeah, the bench has definitely shown they can hold their own against some opposing starters in small spurts, and they ran the Celtics Irving+bench unit off the floor last night. Those guys have some awesome chemistry going right now, I don't want to mess with it
                          The name's Bond, James Bond.

Comment

• Zainab wrote: View Post
                            Why ACC is so quiet
                            Was at the game...I think everyone was just stunned (I was)

Comment

• Jclaw wrote: View Post
                              It will be loud... On May 31st!

Comment

• Jclaw wrote: View Post
                                rocwell wrote: View Post
                                It will be loud... On May 31st!
                                ACC needs drama to get loud (in the regular season). And from the 6 minute mark of the 1st quarter onwards, there was no drama in this game.

Comment

Working...
                                X