X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MACK11
    replied
    wall-e wrote: View Post
    Did CJ and Kyrie ever play together? how was that handshake so smooth and complex

Sent from my SM-G930W8 using Tapatalk
    They played together in Cleveland.

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk

Leave a comment:

• jacobdr4
    replied
    G__Deane wrote: View Post
    No worries. Thanks for taking it the right way
    I knew I was writing something wrong just too horny to get it out. I feel like Trex.

Leave a comment:

• G__Deane
    replied
    jacobdr4 wrote: View Post
    Hahahaha yes chalk it up. I know the phrase I just couldn't remember the word.. Thank you.
    No worries. Thanks for taking it the right way

Leave a comment:

• consmap
    replied
    Hahahaha yes chalk it up. I know the phrase I just couldn't remember the word.. Thank you.
    It’s because we chopped them up

Leave a comment:

• Demographic Shift
    replied
    Hotshot wrote: View Post
    You don't think someone like Sacramento won't give him a chance?!
    He has to drop the happy go lucky sideshow bob routine.....Good players have mean streaks in them and he has to find his or he will waste that talent he has...sacto has made some suspect moves but picking up a non rebounding marshmallow soft C is not something they would do....

Leave a comment:

• LJ2
    replied
    Big win for the good guys

Leave a comment:

• jacobdr4
    replied
    G__Deane wrote: View Post
    FYI, the expression is "chalk it up"
    “Chalk it up” is a very old expression that goes back to the custom of writing a customer's outstanding charges on a chalkboard, especially in a bar. Today it means to give credit in a more general sense, as in the expression “chalk it up to experience” (credit it to experience, add it to your account of experiences).

Leave a comment:

• 3inthekeon
    replied
    Ughh why do I like Brad Stevens so much. He's so reasonable and complementary. When asked if they should just chop it up as one of those nights he said: "no we got our butts kicked by a really good team. It takes credit away from them when I say that, I will never chop anything up to one of those nights".
    Don't mean to be a dick (even though my daughter fondly calls me an asshole) but the term is chalk it up.

Leave a comment:

• G__Deane
    replied
    Ughh why do I like Brad Stevens so much. He's so reasonable and complementary. When asked if they should just chop it up as one of those nights he said: "no we got our butts kicked by a really good team. It takes credit away from them when I say that, I will never chop anything up to one of those nights".
    FYI, the expression is "chalk it up"
    “Chalk it up” is a very old expression that goes back to the custom of writing a customer's outstanding charges on a chalkboard, especially in a bar. Today it means to give credit in a more general sense, as in the expression “chalk it up to experience” (credit it to experience, add it to your account of experiences).

Leave a comment:

• DanH
    replied
    One word: TRASH.

Tell me again how worried I should be about the Celts in the playoffs.

In all seriousness, it's obviously just one game, but that's a nice game right there. Dominating performance from wire to wire on both ends, even with off nights with DD and JV missing easy-to-decent looks the offence generated for them.

Leave a comment:

• jacobdr4
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Hotshot
    replied
    I hope the Celtics do trade Marcus Smart, he tends to make a big difference vs the Raps.

Leave a comment:

• rocwell
    replied
    rocwell wrote: View Post
    Poor Celtics.

Leave a comment:

• Cody73
    replied
    I said we had to come out strong tonight. We did that & then some.

Leave a comment:

• special1
    replied
    I just witnessed a beat down. Demo Shift I thought of you! Lol 😂

Great team win. Start to finish.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Leave a comment:

Working...
X