Game #54: New York Knicks 88 - Toronto Raptors 113

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 007 wrote: View Post
    I mean, they gave up a 20-7 run at the end of the 4th, then got bailed out by Morris fouling a three-point shooter. Then Washington choked with some horrible play-calling and bricking open threes in overtime

Comment

• tDotted wrote: View Post

A couple of years ago when the Raptors had a spike in their clutch time wins ("We the Fourth"), it was because they were starting Scola and constantly falling behind in the 1st and 3rd quarters. We were all pissed they were falling behind constantly, not hyped they pulled wins out of their asses.
      "We're playing in a building." -- Kawhi Leonard

Comment

• tDotted wrote: View Post

And we have been the opposite. I'm being generous when I say we should have a 3 or 4 game lead all things being equal
        9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• Mack North wrote: View Post

Dubya - 20+
          Dubya did NOT disappoint. Well, not for this thread anyhow.

Comment

• Mack North wrote: View Post
            Dubya did NOT disappoint. Well, not for this thread anyhow.
            Ironic we were playing new York and up to 9-11 points most of the game
            9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• S.R. wrote: View Post
              A couple of years ago when the Raptors had a spike in their clutch time wins ("We the Fourth"), it was because they were starting Scola and constantly falling behind in the 1st and 3rd quarters. We were all pissed they were falling behind constantly, not hyped they pulled wins out of their asses.
              I think "we the fourth" was the shitty scramble defence/Lou Will season, though your general point still stands.
              If we knew half as much about coaching an NBA team as we think, we"d know twice as much as we do.

Comment

• DanH wrote: View Post
                It was FVV I think.
                It was and he was pissed because the Knicks were then 5 on 4 and got a wide open three. Fred cares.

Comment

Working...
                X