Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Everything Malachi Richardson

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Beneperez wrote: View Post
    Just wanted to bump this up to say that at this point, if we aren't going to trade CJ, we should give this guy some minutes. He's not been bad in garbage time and has potential to be a solid bench guy (I'm thinking he could be a Delon type in a few seasons).
    Have to disagree. He's been bad, just less bad than Brown (or at least not as obviously bad, since he's off ball more).

    With the Raps already declining his team option for next season, he's not likely in their future.

    CJ and Powell seem far more likely to have success (yes, even CJ) than Malachi.
    twitter.com/dhackett1565

    Comment


    • Despite how shitty of a player Richardson is, he's still miles ahead of Bruno.....so another win for Masai

      Comment


      • Nilanka wrote: View Post
        Despite how shitty of a player Richardson is, he's still miles ahead of Bruno.....so another win for Masai
        "We're playing in a building." -- Kawhi Leonard

        Comment


        • Hotshot wrote: View Post
          I just don't see it.

          Malachi can shoot the 3 but not on a consistent basis and the rest of his skills are subpar. Give Boucher these minutes, he brings more to the table.
          Boucher is going to get those minutes anyways because JV is out. I realize my opinion isn't popular and it's mostly out of frustration because of Miles. My god he's been bad. Really bad.

          Comment


          • S.R. wrote: View Post
            Vivek is begging Masai to let him triple-stamp a double-stamp.

            Comment


            • Beneperez wrote: View Post
              Boucher is going to get those minutes anyways because JV is out. I realize my opinion isn't popular and it's mostly out of frustration because of Miles. My god he's been bad. Really bad.
              Yes Miles has been bad but he is showing signs of life recently and you've got to give him some minutes in order to try to keep him going. I mean if Malachi had another great skill that he can fall back on if his 3 pointer wasn't happening that night, I would be all for it but he doesn't.

              You know who is underused right now that could use more minutes at the 2?! Delon Wright.
              Last edited by Hotshot; Thu Dec 13th, 2018, 06:03 PM.

              Comment


              • With Boucher being called up, I would hope to see him in at the 4.

                A bench lineup of:

                FVV
                Delon
                OG
                Boucher
                Moose

                could be fun to watch.

                Obviously they're paying CJ and Norm enough that they will let them find their groove back, but it would nice to see a long lineup like the one I mentioned.

                Comment


                • charlesnba23 wrote: View Post
                  because why not? He's a part of the team and i'm confident that the raptors can turn him into a good player. This is a low-risk move and potentially he could become something, maybe more than bruno. A bit younger (by a couple months) and got drafted 2 years later. Has already played in 47 games in the nba in his first 2 seasons (even started in 4 contests this year over 25 games) and is cheaper this year than bruno. Also, we have his rights for longer. Bright move by our gm again, and welcome malachi!
                  WHAT HAPPPENEDDDD WHY COULDN’T WE TURN THIS GUY INTO SOMEONE WHO CAN PLAY BASKETBALLLLL

                  IS BRUNO BETTER BECAUSE HE’S STILL IN THE NBA?!?!?

                  ALSO WHERE’S MALACHI’S RINGGGGGGGG

                  AM I THE ONLY ONE WHO FORGOT HE WAS SORT OF ON THE TEAM FOR PART OF LAST YEAR?!?!?

                  ACCORDING TO THIS FORUM NO ONE EVEN SAID ANYTHING WHEN HE GOT TRADEDDDDDd :’((((((

                  AT LEAST BRUNO GOT A GOODBYEEEEEEEE
                  Last edited by NeedTristanThompson; Fri Jan 10th, 2020, 12:35 AM.

                  Comment


                  • NeedTristanThompson wrote: View Post

                    what happpenedddd why couldn’t we turn this guy into someone who can play basketballlll

                    is bruno better because he’s still in the nba?!?!?

                    Also where’s malachi’s ringggggggg

                    am i the only one who forgot he was sort of on the team for part of last year?!?!?

                    According to this forum no one even said anything when he got tradedddddd :’((((((

                    at least bruno got a goodbyeeeeeeee
                    Lol this was an old pulll. think its safe to say if the raptors development team cant turn you into someone who can give you 5 decent minutes you really are just YMCA level.
                    To be the champs you got to beat the champs

                    Comment


                    • bertarapsfan wrote: View Post

                      Lol this was an old pulll. think its safe to say if the raptors development team cant turn you into someone who can give you 5 decent minutes you really are just YMCA level.
                      Not even!! He had to go overseas just to play, I bet the North American Ys KICKED HIM OUT - “sorry we’ve already got enough for a game”

                      Or if they had to shoot for playing I guess he probably couldn’t ever make a free throw early enough

                      Comment


                      • NeedTristanThompson wrote: View Post

                        Not even!! He had to go overseas just to play, I bet the North American Ys KICKED HIM OUT - “sorry we’ve already got enough for a game”

                        Or if they had to shoot for playing I guess he probably couldn’t ever make a free throw early enough
                        At least he still had a better NBA career then fellow syracuse alum Leo Rautins
                        To be the champs you got to beat the champs

                        Comment


                        • NeedTristanThompson wrote: View Post

                          WHAT HAPPPENEDDDD WHY COULDN’T WE TURN THIS GUY INTO SOMEONE WHO CAN PLAY BASKETBALLLLL

                          IS BRUNO BETTER BECAUSE HE’S STILL IN THE NBA?!?!?

                          ALSO WHERE’S MALACHI’S RINGGGGGGGG

                          AM I THE ONLY ONE WHO FORGOT HE WAS SORT OF ON THE TEAM FOR PART OF LAST YEAR?!?!?

                          ACCORDING TO THIS FORUM NO ONE EVEN SAID ANYTHING WHEN HE GOT TRADEDDDDDd :’((((((

                          AT LEAST BRUNO GOT A GOODBYEEEEEEEE
                          I can’t believe Tristan Thompson put up a career best 35 points tonight along with 14rebounds, 3assists, 3 blocks and a steal to will his team to victory in OT and you’re out here using every last all cap letter you got on MALACHI RICHARDSON???



                          Last edited by GOLDBLUM; Fri Jan 10th, 2020, 02:00 AM.

                          Comment


                          • GOLDBLUM wrote: View Post

                            I can’t believe Tristan Thompson put up a career best 35 points tonight along with 14rebounds, 3assists, 3 blocks and a steal to will his team to victory in OT and you’re out here using every last all cap letter you got on MALACHI RICHARDSON???



                            Heh alllllllllllllright YA GOT ME THERE

                            WE TRADING SERGE FOR THIS MAN OR WHATTTTT (SORRY CHEF)

                            ALSO IS PENNY OLEKSIAK EVEN A GOOD SWIMMER ANYMORE?!?!??!?

                            ANYHOW THE MAIN SITUATION HERE IS YES TTTTTTTTTTTTTT IS WORTH IT COME ONNNNNNN

                            I GUESS THAT WOULD MEAN SENDING SERGE TO CLEVELAND WHICH IS A LITTLE MEAN?!?

                            THE LAST THING I HAVE TO SAY IS MALICH-WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

                            (PLEASE BRING BRUNO BAAAAAAAACK HE’S REALLY VALUABLE IN 60+ POINT BLOWOUTS OF THE BUUUUCKS)

                            AOWKKWWKW

                            Comment


                            • bertarapsfan wrote: View Post

                              At least he still had a better NBA career then fellow syracuse alum Leo Rautins
                              Haha wooowwwwwww I always forget that man was even IN the nba for a second

                              Would Leo even make the G/D-league these days?!?

                              All Malachi needs to do is get into broadcasting, displace Leo and LEO WILL BE ERASED ✏️✏️✏️

                              Comment


                              • NeedTristanThompson wrote: View Post

                                Haha wooowwwwwww I always forget that man was even IN the nba for a second

                                Would Leo even make the G/D-league these days?!?

                                All Malachi needs to do is get into broadcasting, displace Leo and LEO WILL BE ERASED ✏️✏️✏️
                                Not that a every saw any game tape of him but despite the hate i give to him, it was pretty impressive for a kid from St.mikes to play D1 and then get drafted in the 1st round. I think what really fucked him up was he had a major knee injury(acl/mcl) had surgery and the sixers had him on the court a week later. He was never the same again. It was ruthless back then
                                To be the champs you got to beat the champs

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X