Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• planetmars
    replied
    Sort of reminds me of Ross, but with a much bigger wingspan. Will be interesting to see how he develops.

Leave a comment:

• planetmars
    replied

Leave a comment:

• planetmars
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Shredder
    replied
    The only thing I don't like about the kid is that he went to Syracuse. Leo is going to talk about him way too much.

Leave a comment:

• GLF
    replied
    DanH wrote: View Post
    I actually think he could be decent. With Masai’s track record, he’ll probably be a key bench piece next season.

I think he’s got a better stroke than he’s shown in a small sample in the NBA. With the right coaching around him (read: not Sacramento) he could look a lot better.
    Agreed.

Leave a comment:

• Chr1s1anL
    replied
    https://youtu.be/4zY1pQWVp8U

Sent from my LG-H831 using Tapatalk

Leave a comment:

• MixxAOR
    replied
    LOL he's injured all the time. Whatever saved money

Leave a comment:

• MixxAOR
    replied

Leave a comment:

• The Great One
    replied
    Cool name. Is he related to Mordecai?

Leave a comment:

• consmap
    replied
    The only thing I know about the guy is from a highlight video I watched 2 minutes ago.

I don't expect him to do anything meaningful until next season. No reason to mess with the bench rotation at this point

Leave a comment:

• MixxAOR
    replied
    He reminds me of Ross so much minus athleticism lmao

Leave a comment:

• DanH
    replied
    I actually think he could be decent. With Masai’s track record, he’ll probably be a key bench piece next season.

I think he’s got a better stroke than he’s shown in a small sample in the NBA. With the right coaching around him (read: not Sacramento) he could look a lot better.

Leave a comment:

• charlesnba23
    replied
    (Who knows, maybe he developed a really good relationship with VC in Sacramento...)

Leave a comment:

• charlesnba23
    started a topic Everything Malachi Richardson

Everything Malachi Richardson

Because why not? He's a part of the team and I'm confident that the Raptors can turn him into a good player. This is a low-risk move and potentially he could become something, maybe more than Bruno. A bit younger (by a couple months) and got drafted 2 years later. Has already played in 47 games in the NBA in his first 2 seasons (even started in 4 contests this year over 25 games) and is cheaper this year than Bruno. Also, we have his rights for longer. Bright move by our GM again, and welcome Malachi!
Working...
X