X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• can we get kawhi

Comment

• Shaolin Fantastic wrote: View Post
      Kemba was pretty bad in his last playoff appearance. 47.2 TS% and -13 netRTG.
      His team also sucks, he'd fit in nicely here

Comment

• NoPropsneeded wrote: View Post
        Lowry for Kemba Walker, get it done MU. We need a PG who can turn it on and hit huge shots in important moments, not a certified choker who folds like a lawn chair anytime he goes up against Lebron.
        Would probably have to take Batum back. I like it though. Get a little younger. Lowry has just become way to depend on his jumper. Basically if his jumper isn't falling he will struggle to score. Were paying him way too much to be one-deminsional scorer.

Kemba on the other hand can still get by anyone and when his 3 is falling he is really hard to stop as raps fans know.

Honestly if Kyle falls on his face in playoffs again I would trade him straight up for Wiggins. Wiggins still has a lot of untapped potential and I know Casey would get the best out of him. As he has with all our younger players.

Sent from my LG-H831 using Tapatalk
        @Chr1st1anL

Comment

• Chr1s1anL wrote: View Post
          Would probably have to take Batum back. I like it though. Get a little younger. Lowry has just become way to depend on his jumper. Basically if his jumper isn't falling he will struggle to score. Were paying him way too much to be one-deminsional scorer.

Kemba on the other hand can still get by anyone and when his 3 is falling he is really hard to stop as raps fans know.

Honestly if Kyle falls on his face in playoffs again I would trade him straight up for Wiggins. Wiggins still has a lot of untapped potential and I know Casey would get the best out of him. As he has with all our younger players.

Why the fuck would Minnesota (who are paying Teague a lot of money) trade Wiggins for Lowry?

Can some of you guys actually stop and think before you propose stupid trades?

Comment

• Shaolin Fantastic wrote: View Post
            Why the fuck would Minnesota (who are paying Teague a lot of money) trade Wiggins for Lowry?

Can some of you guys actually stop and think before you propose stupid trades?
            Relax, every trade proposal on this forum is stupid and will most likely won't happen. Lowry is still a large upgrade over Teague IMO. Can some of you guys not take this forum so serious?

Last edited by Chr1s1anL; Thu Apr 5, 2018, 07:47 AM.
            @Chr1st1anL

Comment

• Lowry's not being traded. Masai's not as cold blooded as Danny Ainge is.

Comment

• Casspi now?

Comment

• planetmars wrote: View Post
                  Lowry's not being traded. Masai's not as cold blooded as Danny Ainge is.

Comment

• charlesnba23 wrote: View Post
                    Casspi now?
                    2 years in a row because of injuries. When healthy he fits a need as a backup 4 on any team.

Comment

• of Heat, Bucks, and Wizards end up with the same record, seeding goes as followed correct

6. Heat - // 11-5 divison record veruses Wizards who have 8-7, // 3-0 aginst bucks
                      7. Wizards - // Split series vs Bucks but won the first game
                      8. Bucks
                      Abbas wrote:

First of all i was my own source

Comment

Casspi now?
                        He's not qualified for the playoffs if some team wants him. So he's really only good for 1 or 2 games.

Comment

Casspi now?
                          we can't he wasn't waived by the buyout deadline

Comment

• My hot take: 1 player on this years Raptors roster will be traded to Orlando on draft night.

Comment

• Rudy Bargnani wrote: View Post
                              My hot take: 1 player on this years Raptors roster will be traded to Orlando on draft night.
                              Could be, seems like a good landing spot for Norm. They have cap room now so the trade would be easy at the draft. Only question is how much they want to spend - they are in a decent spot but have to pay Gordon this summer. May want to leverage their cap space before signing him rather than tie it up at the draft.
                              twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

• Rudy Bargnani wrote: View Post
                                My hot take: 1 player on this years Raptors roster will be traded to Orlando on draft night.
                                Why do you say that? Is that where former Raptors go to fade away?

Comment

Working...
                                X