This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 007 wrote: View Post
    If I'm a public figure, I'm immediately deleting all burner accounts if I have any. The internet uncovers all eventually
    I feel like he didn't understand well enough how risky it was.

Just finished the article. It worse than I thought. Also very hilarious at times.

This makes you wonder just how many more people out there do this. Colangelo left a fucking obvious trail though.
    9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

BROOOOOOOOOOOO what is happening? Ahahahaha
      This guy better deliver tommorrow
      "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

• TRex wrote: View Post
        I really believe that Masai Ujiri, Dwane Casey, Charles Barkley....all these guys have a twitter account/burner account.

Everyone has twitter. Twitter is basically where you get all the news these days - whether its sports, politics, whatever.
        Sure, but did you read the entire history of these Twitter accounts in this article? It's unbelievable. Likes he's obsessed obviously very insecure too. To be that petty at ujiri still after all this time lol
        9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• This'd be a really effective way to play the long game of fucking someone's life if they pissed you off..

So who knows

Also....

I really am Jeff Goldblum.

Big Raps fan.

Comment

• KeonClark wrote: View Post
            I feel like he didn't understand well enough how risky it was.

Just finished the article. It worse than I thought. Also very hilarious at times.

This makes you wonder just how many more people out there do this. Colangelo left a fucking obvious trail though.
            It's too obvious though. Plus there's this which I posted in another thread:

I'm pretty sure at least one of the accounts (Eric Jr) is not his. It talks about being an old man and having a daughter too old for a married man. That account has the same last two recovery digits as two other accounts, so those might not be his either.

Maybe it's Jerry.

Comment

• Anyways I was looking at Hinkie's account, and he follows this site:

http://nbaassets.com/

It was last updated April 6, 2018, according to twitter. You can then go to our team page, though the link is the same. I don't think stuff after the top 100 is thoroughly updated as it still shows Cojo on our team. But you still get a general idea of how outsiders view our assets.

Only 2 in the top 100. Philly and Boston each have 6 in the top 100.

Comment

• TRex wrote: View Post
                Christian suddenly stopped posting after rhe playoffs lol.
                No, he stopped posting BEFORE the playoffs.

Comment

Woj getting in on this hahaha
                  I want to believe that BC did this, but... Hop on Tor. You can find dark web services that offer to do stuff like that and worse. You can also buy fingers and shit. So yeah, anything is possible, Woj.

Comment

• Last night was fun!

Comment

• Comment

• rocwell wrote: View Post

Official Pope of the Raptors sponsored by MLSE.

Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• I still don't know what rocwell is posting so hoping this isn't a double post:

"We're playing in a building." -- Kawhi Leonard

Comment

• Scraptor wrote: View Post
                                It's too obvious though. Plus there's this which I posted in another thread:

I'm pretty sure at least one of the accounts (Eric Jr) is not his. It talks about being an old man and having a daughter too old for a married man. That account has the same last two recovery digits as two other accounts, so those might not be his either.

Maybe it's Jerry.
                                I'll be surprised if someone like BC was that reckless, but there is a strange trail of breadcrumbs. There's the Toronto, University of Chicago, Phillly connections, and then the accounts going private after contacting the Sixers all point to BC but that's all circumstantial. Could be somebody else inside the organization, maybe a front office employee close to him who's a fan. Some people really got the boss's back.

On the plus side - I didn't realize BC stayed in Ontario till the Sixers hired him or that his son finished out high school here. Take that for metric, Antonio Davis' wife!
                                "We're playing in a building." -- Kawhi Leonard

Comment

Working...
                                X