X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GOLDBLUM
    replied
    Hotshot wrote: View Post
    Cringeworthy question awaits Lowry " Lowry describe in your own words how you felt when your best friend DeRozan was traded to Kawhi?!"
    nailed it

Leave a comment:

• GOLDBLUM
    replied
    Found it interesting watching the silent photo op at the end. Kawhi's really genuinely going through the exercise and working to put a smile on his face.. but it lasts for like a minute, so there are invariably moments where he lets his face settle. So people, reporters can really grab either moment and spin it whatever way they want. One things clear though, anybody having to do that would feel somewhat unnatural and I don't think he should be faulted for not wanting to be submitted to this shit. He looked like he was genuinely trying though. Just not into putting up fronts.

It'd be nice if Masai could be there all year for pressers just Barry Bonds-ing it "Stupid question, next question"

Leave a comment:

• DanH
    replied
    Well, that went about as well as could have been expected. Actually, probably a little better.

I love that Green keeps referring to JV as a passing big. I mean, I'm a huge JV fan and there is definitely potential there, but it's hard to describe him as a passing big just yet... Perhaps Danny just has a great eye for potential.

Leave a comment:

• MixxAOR
    replied
    KeonClark wrote: View Post
    What did masai say re: Canada? I want able to watch it

Leave a comment:

• Hotshot
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Hotshot
    replied
    DanH wrote: View Post
    Good news is they've got podium appearances scheduled for Lowry, JV, Miles and FVV coming up soon. Everyone else we'll be stuck with scrum stuff.
    Cringeworthy question awaits Lowry " Lowry describe in your own words how you felt when your best friend DeRozan was traded to Kawhi?!"

Leave a comment:

• KeonClark
    replied
    What did masai say re: Canada? I want able to watch it

Leave a comment:

• Jclaw
    replied
    GOLDBLUM wrote: View Post
    "I'm a fun guy." - first words as a Rap. hahaha awesome
    Someone needs to make a clip of this

Leave a comment:

• Maury
    replied
    Everything 2018 Off Season

That first answer made me laugh so hard. His laugh is hilarious.

Leave a comment:

• MixxAOR
    replied
    They just asked Masai if he's going to be fired if Kawhi leaves. Bro this media...

Leave a comment:

• LJ2
    replied
    Hotshot wrote: View Post
    He's not smiling, hes baring his teeth.

Leave a comment:

• DanH
    replied
    ah, gotcha.
    Good news is they've got podium appearances scheduled for Lowry, JV, Miles and FVV coming up soon. Everyone else we'll be stuck with scrum stuff.

Leave a comment:

• GOLDBLUM
    replied
    DanH wrote: View Post
    I'm sure they'll post it later, like all the other media day scrums. Live stream only gets you the press conference bits.
    ah, gotcha.

Leave a comment:

• DanH
    replied
    Would be nice if they kept the sound going here while Masai's in the scrum at least.
    I'm sure they'll post it later, like all the other media day scrums. Live stream only gets you the press conference bits.

Leave a comment:

• Puffer
    replied
    Klaw wrote: View Post
    Kawhi saying all the right things. He sounds focused and dedicated to this year. That’s all I’m going to ask for. Worry about next off season when it comes.
    Amen to that.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X