This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• KeonClark wrote: View Post
    His recollection of the Cleveland series made me sad.

We DID have game 1 won about 6 times and somehow blew it

We DID have a big lead in game 2 and blew it in the 3rd quarter

We WERE a Lebron miracle shot make away from overtime in game 3

The history books will say we got swept. But we could have EASILY has a 2-1 series for either team heading into game 4 in Cleveland...ugh
    Yup. And this was the professional way Nick skirted that question but still answered.
    It was all right there for the taking. But we fucked it up.
    That culpability spreads out to everyone... but first and foremost, it's on the head coach.
    Even for someone who admired Casey, like myself, the game mismanagement and inability to reign it in was plain as day.
    I'm looking forward to seeing if Nurse can be worth his mettle, get us back to those kind of moments and push us over the hump.
    Despite coming up short against the King in the playoffs over and over it really can't be denied that this team has gotten better and better every year. For me, I'm glad to keep riding it out and hope that trend continues.
    May the basketball gods be with you, Nick.

Comment

• The Memphis Grizzlies have gauged the trade market on a package of Chandler Parsons and the No. 4 overall pick, league sources told The Athletic.
      Would think that any deal for the #4 pick wouldn't happen until just before the pick was made - teams would be waiting to see if a particular player in whom they're interested is still available / sliding at #4.

Comment

• Derozan actually makes a bunch of sense for the Grizz. They've been pretty adamant that they want to make a push with the Conley/Gasol core.
        "Stop eating your sushi."
        "I do actually have a pair of Uggs."
        "I've had three cups of green tea tonight. I'm wired. I'm absolutely wired."
        - Jack Armstrong

Comment

• Last edited by MixxAOR; Thu Jun 14, 2018, 03:34 PM.
          Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

• If he really likes Lowry and JV and wants to integrate them more I might be in on Nurse. But we'll see how it goes

Comment

Doc Rivers is 56! I won't tell my mom about your comment
              Ha, I thought he was older than that.

Comment

• MixxAOR wrote: View Post
                If he really likes Lowry and JV and wants to integrate them more I might be in on Nurse. But we'll see how it goes
                JV getting to finish more of those pick and roll plays would be fun. I always get a crack out of seeing him get fired up.

Comment

• MixxAOR wrote: View Post

Nurse hates derozan confirmed
                  9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• JV has been ready to take a larger role for a few years now. Excited to see what Nurse does.

Comment

• They need to involve JV more in the offense and not just in the first 5 mins of the 1st.
                      Mamba Mentality

Comment

Nurse hates derozan confirmed
                        Nurse wouldn't be offensive genius if he didn't

Comment

• Ujiri said he hired a leadership consultant during the search process. Was his first time hiring a head coach, said it was interesting. "Nick was outstanding. he really came out on top."
                          3:29 PM ยท Jun 14, 2018

https://twitter.com/JLew1050/status/1007344230979653632

Comment

• wouldn't pay too much attention to quotes like these. Obviously he's trying to heal bruised egos

Comment

• Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

• Would watch out for the Cavs and Love. If Lebron leaves town that's a trade I could see the Cavs making. Raptors need to jump on that one quick.

Comment

Working...
                                X