This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• JawsGT wrote: View Post
    well this thread should be getting interesting soon enough.
    *glass breaks*

That's tenforthewins music!
    9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• KeonClark wrote: View Post
      *glass breaks*

That's tenforthewins music!
      Hey he was just here two days ago, you gotta be patient.

Comment

• Mindlessness wrote: View Post
        Hey he was just here two days ago, you gotta be patient.
        Say his name 3 times into a mirror
        9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• Raptors dream overhaul change in the offseason

1) Toronto trade DeMar DeRozan and Kyle Lowry to LAC for Tobias Harris, Louis Williams, Patrick Beverly and 2018 2 1st round picks

2) Toronto trade Serge Ibaka and Norman Powell to San Antonio and 2020 1st round pick (our pick) for Lamarcus Aldridge and Dejounte Murry

3) Toronto trade Jonas V and CJ Miles to Phoenix for Tyson Chandler, TJ Warren, and Marquese Chriss
          We keep the rest

4) Toronto trade Delon Wright, 2 1st round pick from LAC to Chicago for Justin Holiday and their 2018 pick (Top 10)

5) We draft Kevin Knox in the 6th or 7th pick

Our Lineups So Far
          DMurry/FVV/PBeverly
          LWilliams/JHoliday/AMcKinnie
          TWarren/OG/KKnox
          THarris/Siakam/MChriss
          LAldridge/JPoeltl/3rd string C

A Whole culture change an fire Dwayne Casey, Masai Ujiri can stay, hire Stackhouse and be our headcoach.

Comment

• tenforthewin wrote: View Post
            Raptors dream overhaul change in the offseason

1) Toronto trade DeMar DeRozan and Kyle Lowry to LAC for Tobias Harris, Louis Williams, Patrick Beverly and 2018 2 1st round picks

2) Toronto trade Serge Ibaka and Norman Powell to San Antonio and 2020 1st round pick (our pick) for Lamarcus Aldridge and Dejounte Murry

3) Toronto trade Jonas V and CJ Miles to Phoenix for Tyson Chandler, TJ Warren, and Marquese Chriss
            We keep the rest

4) Toronto trade Delon Wright, 2 1st round pick from LAC to Chicago for Justin Holiday and their 2018 pick (Top 10)

5) We draft Kevin Knox in the 6th or 7th pick

Our Lineups So Far
            DMurry/FVV/PBeverly
            LWilliams/JHoliday/AMcKinnie
            TWarren/OG/KKnox
            THarris/Siakam/MChriss
            LAldridge/JPoeltl/3rd string C

A Whole culture change an fire Dwayne Casey, Masai Ujiri can stay, hire Stackhouse and be our headcoach.
            Too many things need to occur. This scenario will never occur.

Comment

• psrs1 wrote: View Post
              Too many things need to occur. This scenario will never occur.
              Yes but reality for our boy tenforthwin is optional.

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk
              "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

• Great article here by Kevin O Connor, also known as the guy at the Ringer who actually knows his basketball:

https://www.theringer.com/nba/2018/5...avs-next-moves
                That is a normal collar. Move on, find a new slant.

Comment

• Other Scott wrote: View Post
                  Great article here by Kevin O Connor, also known as the guy at the Ringer who actually knows his basketball:

Very good read. I agree with almost all of it - I just don't like any of the trade suggestions (not even DeAndre).

Comment

• Yeah I liked that article from O'Connor. If we can't get a higher end talent in like DeAndre (or maybe Paul George in a sign and trade... yeah right) then we need to blow up the roster. DeRozan can still fetch some good assets or probably even be traded straight up for Andrew Wiggins. Lowry might be of interest to a team like Philly or Indiana. Ibaka will be harder to trade, but Miami were looking at him in the summer and don't have a true PF on their team so I could see them wanting him. Gotta get these guys out of here and start rebuilding.

Comment

• Other Scott wrote: View Post
                      Great article here by Kevin O Connor, also known as the guy at the Ringer who actually knows his basketball:

I like O'Connor a lot. Crucial quote:

And from a sheer talent standpoint, they arguably haven’t had the best player in a single series since 2014, the year Paul Pierce blocked Kyle Lowry and the Raptors got bounced in seven games in the first round by the Nets.
                      "Stop eating your sushi."
                      "I do actually have a pair of Uggs."
                      "I've had three cups of green tea tonight. I'm wired. I'm absolutely wired."
                      - Jack Armstrong

Comment

• The funny thing (in a depressing way) is that there's so little cap space this summer, I don't even know if we could rebuild this summer if we wanted to.

It's hard to ses us being able to move all the dead salary on our books. Kyle/DeMar/Serge/JV/Norm is $106 million lol. It might actually take us two seasons to tear it down. Which means that Masai may end up doing nothing (or cosmetic changes) and just letting them expire.

He can probably still squeeze two seasons of solid attendance out of this group anyway.

Comment

• Really don't like writing something when the season is not done, however in this case..season was done after 1st game,so yeah..Wow..there are some ridicilous trades on this thread. First off..all these guys are gonna b back, have u seen how much these guys make, in cap world is really hard 2 make trades. Easiest way 2 fix something is coaching change and when the season is done, that will happen. Second thing..what is the main issue of raptors franchise from the beginning of existence till now..Franchise player, a superstar..Raps don't have that, never had that...Vince Carter, drop the ball, t Mac left, Chris Bosh, went with Lebron and so on..we all know the history. Back 2 my point..Demar, Lowry are good players, but they are not superstars, what this team needs a superstar who can levitate the pressure from these guys and the perfect guy is Kawhi Leonard. Mvp Superstar a champion, thats what the raps need, he would b perfect..Now here is a delema, how 2 get him. San Antonio and Raptors have history of making trades, but how 2 get him, I have no idea, I will leave that 2 Musai Ujiri. Thats only solution if they want 2 still compete for championship with these guys.
                          "Never apologize for coming to me. Office hours are for patients.
                          My kitchen is always open to friends"

Comment

• Scraptor wrote: View Post
                            The funny thing (in a depressing way) is that there's so little cap space this summer, I don't even know if we could rebuild this summer if we wanted to.

It's hard to ses us being able to move all the dead salary on our books. Kyle/DeMar/Serge/JV/Norm is $106 million lol. It might actually take us two seasons to tear it down. Which means that Masai may end up doing nothing (or cosmetic changes) and just letting them expire.

He can probably still squeeze two seasons of solid attendance out of this group anyway.
                            There's not "so little" cap space. There's zero.

Comment

• If Masai brings back more than 1 of Lowry, DeMar and Casey next year (honestly I'd rather just have none of them back and rebuild) I'm not watching a single fucking game.

Comment

• Shaolin Fantastic wrote: View Post
                                If Masai brings back more than 1 of Lowry, DeMar and Casey next year (honestly I'd rather just have none of them back and rebuild) I'm not watching a single fucking game.
                                Groundhog's Day is a classic. How dare you
                                Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

Working...
                                X