This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Maury wrote: View Post
    I would’ve expected the typical 2 year with the second being a player option. 4 years means he’s in it for the long haul.
    Best overall move for BronInc, not necessarily Lebron, the player, this season. LBJ and his posse are positioning themselves and their myriad of enterprises for the long-haul, long after his playing days are over. Next year, help arrives.

Comment

• Blacklash2k4 wrote: View Post
      Per Woj, LeBron finally not in the East anymore! Will sign a 4 year, $154 mill deal with Lakers!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
      WoW... just wow. Hard to believe that he signed so fast and harder to believe he got less money than Chris Paul.
      It is what it is....

Well Mr Ujiri.... carry on.
      There's no such thing as a 2nd round bust.
      - TGO

Comment

I would’ve expected the typical 2 year with the second being a player option. 4 years means he’s in it for the long haul.
        LaVar and LJ on the same team. Gonna be hilarious LMAO.
        Mamba Mentality

Comment

• TRex wrote: View Post
          Lonzo is gonzo.

Comment

• golden wrote: View Post
            Best overall move for BronInc, not necessarily Lebron, the player, this season. LBJ and his posse are positioning themselves and their myriad of enterprises for the long-haul, long after his playing days are over. Next year, help arrives.
            True. The exciting part about this is that we can finally see a team built around Lebron over time as opposed to a team assembled in less than a year.

Comment

Is Kevin Love a guy worth going after? We probably don’t even have the assets to make a deal.
              I don’t want Love! He’s soft as tissue! At least Ibaka can play Defense when he can’t score.

Comment

Lonzo is gonzo.
                You think they would trade him?
                Mamba Mentality

Comment

Honestly Lonzo is a good fit next to Lebron. They would be better off trading Ingram and Kuzma instead of Lonzo. If I were them I would go for Kawhi but if nothing materializes in that from I would just wait out a year. Let the young guys grow/ accrue value.

Comment

• Blacklash2k4 wrote: View Post
                    I don’t want Love! He’s soft as tissue! At least Ibaka can play Defense when he can’t score.

Serge is almost as bad as Demar most of the time.

Comment

You think they would trade him?
                      Yep. Because Lebron needs a PG who can shoot and/or create, and Lonzo sucks at shooting. Like really bad. Lavar Ball aside, Lonzo is a bad fit with Lebron. I could see the Lakers making a play for Lowry, actually.

Comment

Honestly Lonzo is a good fit next to Lebron. They would be better off trading Ingram and Kuzma instead of Lonzo. If I were them I would go for Kawhi but if nothing materializes in that from I would just wait out a year. Let the young guys grow/ accrue value.
                        how is lonzo a good fit? he can't shoot at all.

Comment

• Today is definitely a good Canada Day.

Tavares is with the Leafs. Lebron went to the west.

Yaaaassssss

Comment

• GLF wrote: View Post
                            YAASSSSS! Keep Raps together we are headed to the finals LMAO

This

LET'S GOOOO! IT'S A GREAT DAY TO BE A RAPTOR FAN.

HAPPY CANADA DAY FOLKS
                            Abbas wrote:

First of all i was my own source

Comment

• I think Lonzo for kemba is a trade that is good for both sides.
                              Kemba is potentially gone in a year anyway. Charlotte gets younger.

Comment

Lonzo is gonzo.
                                Not to mention Kuzma and Ingram stats are about to take a major hit downwards... Hope they like to be barked at... Hey Luke Walton I think its time to look for another job, no way Lebron takes orders from you.

Comment

Working...
                                X