• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MixxAOR wrote: View Post

Haha

Comment

Media true colors are showing the way they talk about Toronto. We'll be a top contending team in Eastern Conference and we can offer him the most money. I mean his uncle is crazy but he's not that crazy I can hope. We have a real chance on resigning him. Much more than media is giving us
      SI.com is giving us an "A" grade for the trade. Gave SA a "D"... so there's that. Lol
      https://www.si.com/nba/2018/07/18/ka...raptors-grades

I'm massively conflicted in how I feel about this ... obviously I'm crazy excited we have Kawhi, but going to miss DD and his Toronto-or-nothing mentality ... we waited a LONG time for a player of his caliber to show us that sort of loyalty/love, which is why I'm upset that Masai lied to him about the trade, and wasn't more forthcoming and straight up with him ... can't imagine that will endear us/Masai to many players ... but I recognize we probably hit our ceiling with DD at the front.

But even if it's just one season, it should be a fun one. New Era in Raptors Basketball.
      Last edited by Joey; Wed Jul 18, 2018, 11:43 AM.

Comment

• The Claw Reborn wrote: View Post
        US media doesnt want the Raptors to be relevant, now it seems they have no choice but to follow Kawhi’s story from here on out.

More Raptors on ESPN, TNT in the regular season.
        IF he plays.
        Mamba Mentality

Comment

• Apollo wrote: View Post
          Cris Carter at the 10:08 minute mark offers something important that everyone has missed.

Also keep in mind that CC is in contact directly with Leonard's camp.

Comment

• planetmars wrote: View Post
            No.. most we can pay a free agent is $5.3M.. That's the tax payer midlevel.. and Houston would match that in a second.
            I meant a sign and trade... JV and another piece

Comment

• TRex wrote: View Post
              IF he plays.
              He wants to play for US basketball so I don't think his injury bothers him anymore
              Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

...Klaw-why?

Comment

• Also curious where Lowry's head is at ... don't think he'll be too happy about Masai supposedly lying to Demar either.

Comment

• Joey wrote: View Post
                    Also curious where Lowry's head is at ... don't think he'll be too happy about Masai supposedly lying to Demar either.

Comment

SI.com is giving us an "A" grade for the trade. Gave SA a "D"... so there's that. Lol
                      https://www.si.com/nba/2018/07/18/ka...raptors-grades

I'm massively conflicted in how I feel about this ... obviously I'm crazy excited we have Kawhi, but going to miss DD and his Toronto-or-nothing mentality ... we waited a LONG time for a player of his caliber to show us that sort of loyalty/love, which is why I'm upset that Masai lied to him about the trade, and wasn't more forthcoming and straight up with him ... can't imagine that will endear us/Masai to many players ... but I recognize we probably hit our ceiling with him at the front.

But even if it's just one season, it should be a fun one. New Era in Raptors Basketball.
                      From the period that Masai assured him that he is not being traded until the time Ujiri called him last night...something may have happened. Could Ujiri have given up on the trade possibility because Spurs wont relent? Why he assured Derozan.

Spurs just blink unexpectedly.

Or Kawhi sent some assurances to Ujir.

We just dont know

Comment

He wants to play for US basketball so I don't think his injury bothers him anymore
                        But does he want to play for the Raps?
                        Mamba Mentality

Comment

• TRex wrote: View Post
                          But does he want to play for the Raps?
                          He has no choice. He'll violate CBA if he refuses to play even though he played for US basketball. Let's not go crazy
                          Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

• 007 wrote: View Post
                            If Ibaka would accept a bench role, we could go with this lineup:

Lowry/FVV
                            Green/Delon
                            Kawhi/Miles
                            OG/Siakam
                            JV/Ibaka

And Norm is still the 11th man, lol
                            I like it. Only concern is OG at the 4.

Comment

Also curious where Lowry's head is at ... don't think he'll be too happy about Masai supposedly lying to Demar either.
                              well then gonna have to trade him too then. I honestly don't think Lowry will be super happy about losing Demar and Casey in the same off-season.

Comment

• The Claw Reborn wrote: View Post
                                From the period that Masai assured him that he is not being traded until the time Ujiri called him last night...something may have happened. Could Ujiri have given up on the trade possibility because Spurs wont relent? Why he assured Derozan.

Spurs just blink unexpectedly.

Or Kawhi sent some assurances to Ujir.

We just dont know
                                Cris Carter said that Kawhi heard about this the first time this morning. They found out like we did.

Comment

Working...
                                X