X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nilanka
    replied
    TRex wrote: View Post
    What they need to do is bring back the old dino purple jerseys. Best jersey in franchise history and it ain't even close.
    KeonClark wrote: View Post
    Stone cold. Eminem. Vince Carter. The purple jerseys. I've noticed a pattern here

Everything that was on top in 2000 is "the best ever, and it ain't even close"
    I'm guessing you're about 30, and super nostalgic
    Rex, what are your thoughts on minidisc players?

Leave a comment:

• saints91
    replied
    Jclaw wrote: View Post
    I think the Ringer is trolling the Republic

https://www.theringer.com/nba/2018/9...e-jimmy-butler

I’m actually cool with this trade....although It has been reported that Butler is difficult to play with. Supposedly he is very demanding of his teammates, which could ruin the chemistry, or it might be okay.

Overall we have tons of depth at PG, Delon and FVV can handle the duties alongside Butler and Kawhi.

Defensively this team would be more of a nightmare then presently constructed.

Lowry for Butler and Dieng no more assests

Leave a comment:

• The Great One
    replied
    KeonClark wrote: View Post
    Stone cold. Eminem. Vince Carter. The purple jerseys. I've noticed a pattern here

1. Name me a better Raptor(not including Kawhi) talent wise than VC?

2. Name me a better Raptor jersey than the purple dino jersey?

3. Name me a better rapper than Eminem lol

Leave a comment:

• KeonClark
    replied
    What they need to do is bring back the old dino purple jerseys. Best jersey in franchise history and it ain't even close.

Leave a comment:

• Hotshot
    replied
    Maybe for Nostalgia for 1 or 2 home games yes but we are way past Barney when the franchise was than considered a joke.

Leave a comment:

• Jclaw
    replied
    I think the Ringer is trolling the Republic

https://www.theringer.com/nba/2018/9...e-jimmy-butler

Leave a comment:

• The Great One
    replied
    Hotshot wrote: View Post
    I aint thrilled about them myself. Maybe if the North was coloured red instead idk.. I do hope they bring back the huskies blue jerseys from last season, now these were lit!

Leave a comment:

• Hotshot
    replied

Butler knows Thibs too well.. this is why he forced the issue in public like that.

Leave a comment:

• Hotshot
    replied
    Wtf. That is straight up garbage. The one that they wore last year was pretty good.
    I aint thrilled about them myself. Maybe if the North was coloured red instead idk.. I do hope they bring back the huskies blue jerseys from last season, now these were lit!

Leave a comment:

• The Great One
    replied
    Hotshot wrote: View Post
    Wtf. That is straight up garbage. The one that they wore last year was pretty good.

Leave a comment:

• Hotshot
    replied

Leave a comment:

• KeonClark
    replied
    Here's my issue with Butler and Minnesota: Butler wants out because of Wiggins right? Butler is a much better player than Wiggins(and he actually shows up every fame unlike Wiggins). The Wolves should know this. So why not trade Wiggins instead?
    It's far more complicated than that I think. Butler doesnt like Wiggins, towns, the city, the contract offer, the owner, hell I think he despises the movie Fargo. It seems its past the point of no return

Leave a comment:

• golden
    replied
    Here's my issue with Butler and Minnesota: Butler wants out because of Wiggins right? Butler is a much better player than Wiggins(and he actually shows up every fame unlike Wiggins). The Wolves should know this. So why not trade Wiggins instead?
    One report said KAT wouldn’t sign the extension unless Butler was gone, if you believe that. KAT’s signed so Jimmy must go.

Leave a comment:

• golden
    replied
    S.R. wrote: View Post
    Sometimes the second unit's offence got bogged down. They didn't have one guy who could break down a defence. Monroe will help with that.
    When he’s rolling, Monroe can command a double team on the block to collapse the defense. Combine his passing IQ with the bench mob’s unselfish ball movement and we could be seeing wide open shots galore.

Leave a comment:

• The Great One
    replied

Leave a comment:

Working...
X