X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TRex wrote: View Post
    They are?

One legged GOAT Aaron Rodgers almost beat them last week.
    In green bay, where they had 2 chances to win om a kick including a 30 yarder with no time left but there kicker choked. They released him and signed an accurate kicker. They should be 2-0 if not for that useless bum
    9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• Demar is gonna get 50...emptying the clip for 38 shots and lose lol

Comment

• Thank you Minnesota! Lmao

Mamba Mentality

Comment

• Cody73 wrote: View Post
          If were get Jimmy, were really going all in for a shot at a ring....

But what if we do this and we end up short? Will it be worth it? There's the question I have for you guys.
          Depends how short? If the season is a disaster, that's gonna sting, whether we land Jimmy or not. If we go on an incredible ride, come close and fall short... well, we'll have to see how that feels, if and when it comes.

Fact of the matter is that switching it up and consolidating what we got, as we're doing already, is the best chance we have and possibly ever will have of getting to the Finals, at least for a good long while. Much better to risk trying that than to try to protect something that we know is never gonna break through. So yeah, 100% worth it. (so far )

Comment

• Jimmy seems really abrasive. I'm not sure I'm interested if it means he makes Kawhi leave. We have a really nice vibe on this team. Kawhi is the crown jewel and keeping him long term is more important than 1 year of jimmy and Kawhi imo.

Comment

• Yeah, but what if Kawhi has no intentions of staying with Toronto past this one season?

Comment

• KeonClark wrote: View Post
                I love how he had to guess his PPG "probably 6.5" like bro you could find that out in 2 seconds on the same phone you're typing your tweet

And that difference makes him look SO damn stupid. Guessing 6.5ppg for his career vs 15!?! Do your research, bro.
                That's not even in the same ballpark. Nowhere near. Actually makes me pause and think Jackson was a lot better than I ever gave him credit for. He averaged 20+ppg 4x, and over 18ppg another 3x. So, thanks for that, Nick. I now have a much greater appreciation for Stephen's lifetime accomplishments. .... Now try getting your brother to show up for a Team Canada game.

Comment

• It's a tough question, the risk of throwing another ego in the mix. I think it's up to Masai and Nurse to decide whether integrating Jimmy makes this squad that much better, or whether the risks could outweigh the potential benefit. Chemistry is hugely important and it's still very possible that Kawhi could come to this culture and thrive. If things break right and Kawhi turns out cool in this current situation, it could be a chemistry dream. And we could be extremely competitive as is. Jimmy could certainly eff that up. I trust our guys in charge to know much better than I what matters most and to make the right call.

Comment

• G__Deane wrote: View Post
                    Bonus points for using disgruntlement in a sentence

Comment

• LJ2 wrote: View Post
                      Yeah, but what if Kawhi has no intentions of staying with Toronto past this one season?
                      I don't think you could ever say that with certainty on September 20th

Comment

• I think the Butler did it....

Karl-Anthony Towns denies Jimmy Butler rift due to Butler sleeping with Towns’ girlfriend

https://nba.nbcsports.com/2018/09/20...ns-girlfriend/

Comment

• golden wrote: View Post
                          I think the Butler did it....

Karl-Anthony Towns denies Jimmy Butler rift due to Butler sleeping with Towns’ girlfriend

https://nba.nbcsports.com/2018/09/20...ns-girlfriend/

Girls with blue eyes are my weakness too, Jimmy.

Comment

• rocwell wrote: View Post
                            Girls with blue eyes are my weakness too, Jimmy.
                            I would not trust you or Jimmy Butler around my girl.

My wife is another story.... lol.

Comment

• golden wrote: View Post
                              I would not trust you or Jimmy Butler around my girl.

My wife is another story.... lol.
                              You want Rocwell and jimmy butler to bang your wife together?

Comment

• KeonClark wrote: View Post
                                You want Rocwell and jimmy butler to bang your wife together?

Lol. The off-season has definitely gone on too long.

Comment

Working...
                                X