Announcement

Collapse

Raptors Republic Android & iOS App

Hey guys and gals,

We're running a, how should I say, pilot or beta version of our new Raptors Republic app. We haven't made it official as we're still trying to work out some bugs while improving the user interface. So, its not the final version so expect to see more changes over the next while.

Anyhow, please feel free to download. Available on both Android & iPhone. It's absolutely free.

Android: https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...rsrepublic.app

iOS: https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/the-...6946?ls=1&mt=8

If we could ask a favour though. We're welcoming feedback and suggestions on perhaps things you'd like to see. At the end of the day we're doing this for you guys by making everything here easier available for you the user. Please send your feedback (Regardless if its positive or negative) to raptorsrepublic@gmail.com.

Thanks in advance and we hope you guys enjoy the application.
See more
See less

Everything 2018 Off Season

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • JimiCliff wrote: View Post
    Kawhi winning is obvious. What I'd love to know is: who came second?
    I'd like to know that as well. My guess is Siakam.

    We have a RR insider there, where's Reuben at? maybe he can give us some info.

    Comment


    • KeonClark wrote: View Post
      I think we need to shut this thread down. We're all like confused sheep right now and we need Joey the barking dog to come herd us into the right section
      Joey...Joey... come Joey...

      Comment


      • TRex wrote: View Post
        I'd like to know that as well. My guess is Siakam.

        We have a RR insider there, where's Reuben at? maybe he can give us some info.
        Unfortunately I wasn't there fellas, only covered day 1 due to scheduling.

        I did hear that Siakam was involved pretty good.
        Twitter: @ReubenJRD NBA, Raptors writer for Daily Hive Vancouver, Toronto.

        Comment


        • JimiCliff wrote: View Post
          Kawhi winning is obvious. What I'd love to know is: who came second?
          Apparently it was FVV
          "Stay steamy"

          - Kobe

          Comment


          • KeonClark wrote: View Post
            I think we need to shut this thread down. We're all like confused sheep right now and we need Joey the barking dog to come herd us into the right section
            Agreed. This thread went on the fritz the other day for a reason.

            Comment




            • Until further notice, this thread is closed. Not really "Off-Season" anymore, and people aren't even talking about Off-Season in here. Lol

              Comment

              Working...
              X